Dark seas update date revealed

Coming out in october 6th 11 days dude.
I’m super hyped

I’m praying to god time flys by fast for me so I can play the dark seas update

1 Like

Wicked, can’t wait to not touch it

Can’t wait to return from a 2 hour long dark sea expedition just to have some random asshole steal all my loot and make all of my time and effort for absolutely nothing!

As much as I love the whole deal with this update, it is undeniably going to further solidify casual players as “free loot” for PvPers since now it isn’t just a point system with little to no gameplay impact, its the best stuff in the game.

Please vetex, don’t make this system encourage PvP players to be lazy as fuck and wait for the loot to come to them like its currently been written.

Damn I didn’t think about it

like right now it’s might be fine, people could be coming from who knows where, but what is gonna happen after sensing gets added???

One of the many reasons I am aggressively against sensing.
Anybody should be able to see exactly what it’d be used for.

Another one of those reasons being revealing potions already existing which kinda sorta defeats sensing’s entire purpose or vise versa.

I have a feeling its gonna be like apoc return from the dark sea after hours of getting loot die by some tryhard who ruins the game loot goblins rates are gonna skyrocket.
I can’t wait grinding hours to get a brig

Well too bad for them, i am gonna have 4 legendary deckhands that gave 7 speeds each and with Light Ram so it pretty much impossible for them to catch up to me lmao
am not really pvp player since i quitted cuz of how sweat pvp is and am much more focus on school right now
plus am gonna reset my 1M fames just so i can became netural and i won’t appear on Bounty hunting board nor assassination board(basically no one will ever know where you at)

am not really pvp player since i quitted cuz of how sweat pvp is and am much more focus on school right now

I believe it was said that a player can hide their aura.

Thank god I’m learning to get good at pvp.

That 1 silly ganker when he’s suddenly being bombarded with massive sand explosions and blasts of lightning that deal huge damage (I’m using a carina set)

then you remember they’re a ganker and there’s 4 more of them.

1 Like

okay gg let’s dance bitches

(If boxi can 3v1 so can I)

Also, good opportunity to test out all of my new lost spells.

at least you can come back from the dark sea anywhere.

it’s nearly impossible to camp a single spot and get a single player consistently

yeah sure, but just wait for sensing to be added.

loser clans preparing to just circle the bronze sea with ships ready to gank people:

Camping people can be extremely boring though, you don’t know how long they’ll be in the Dark Sea. Even then there’s no guaranteed Dark Sea players can even survive the journey back with hella loot. You’re just wasting time if you’re willing to camp a shipwright you don’t even know they’ll go to, and all that lost time can be made up by grinding the Dark Sea in the first place

There’s also the factor of coming out of pretty much anywhere and not using a populated shipwright, and using the first layer of the Dark Sea as a hidden highway of some sort. If there are players who looks like the type of ganking, you can look at the bounty board and see where they are (only applies to villains though)

I just think there’s multiple ways to mitigate shipwright camping, though I don’t doubt it’ll still happen if everything lines up

I’m the type to risk it all and fight anyone for there loot even if we’re still in the dark sea. Y’all better be ready I’m causing pure chaos :smiling_imp:

Bro no way you could survive the dark sea but can’t be atleast decent at pvp.

decent pvp ain’t gonna fucking help with the meta mancers that only pvp so they can’t be arsed to go to the dark sea.

like yeah crazy i lost to the chess champion, even though i’m decent