Darkflame or Inferno

true.

Darkflame is stronger but Inferno looks cooler

A game of a fireā€™s spreading and heat properties :/
Anyway, darkflameā€™s supreme spreading abilities emphasises my previous saying of

1 Like

isnā€™t darkflame scrapped or was it readded

It was never added but thereā€™s a good chance it will be due to it being different from other fire magic

Darkflame better be red and black and not purple

Dark flame as a whole is more interesting than your shitty ass blue fire.
Inb4 another npc says ā€œDUUURRRR ITS BLACK SO EDGYYYYYYā€ :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Last I checked they were officially ranked as equal.

Darkflame is usually black and purple, but in its hottest state it turns black and red.

Dark flame is definitely cooler, idk why anything with the name dark in it is edgy now

Blue fire is like the second most basic type of fire and inferno has nothing going for it except itā€™s hot

Dark flame represents the uncontrollable spread of fire which is a much cooler concept

7 Likes

Not only that but the man with dark flame is a gigachad.
He destroys planets out of boredom and is just sleeping in the core of the planet.
Thatā€™s fucking metal.

As much as I dislike the edginess of Darkflame, I just canā€™t bring myself to pick Inferno over it. Inferno is really awesome but the aspect it amplifies from fire is just heat, which is a really basic aspect compared to Darkflame which is based on how fire spreads, expands, and consumes. I like black and purple, and the aspect is just more unique.

Exactly this!

Personally I think it should be black and red due to the more threatening look and also because inferno is already purple-ish blue

(No red fire yet btw)

Equal in raw power, though Darkflame does have the advantage of versatility in the spreading of itā€™s flames. Iā€™d say between two equal in power wizards the darkflame one would win.

1 Like

Inferno > Darkflame

2 Likes

inferno winnin

1 Like

darkflame is equal to inferno

1 Like

Sure but donā€™t they have different qualities, inferno can just burn through stuff while Darkflame literally consumes everything around the user and enemy, tell me what sounds stronger

1 Like

Nobody ever said it necessarily has the power to destroy everything it spreads to :tea:

1 Like