Darkflame or Inferno

I’m pretty sure somewhere it says that it spreads and does not burn out until the user decides otherwise

vetex says so which means you’re wrong L

Wait so he says it doesn’t? Gunna need some evidence rather than claims on this my guy

what?
he says darkflame is equal to inferno

Again yes, but he did not mention anything about the effects of the magics. Yea they can be equal in power but the ability or the side effect of the magic could make it cooler or not

my take on the grand fires is
inferno > scorch > darkflame > aethereal flame > the flame that shall not be mentioned

inferno’s gimmick is kinda lame yeah but i just think blue fire looks really cool

if we’re talking gimmicks it’d be
darkflame > scorch > inferno > the flame that shall not be mentioned > aethereal flame

Bru ima be up at night thinking weather it’s prom or blaze that you were talking about.

(Blaze is not a grand fire magic but still, also known as a shall not be named fire magic)

i don’t think i’ve ever said why i hate prom flame
its because it’s just super fucking boring imo, its just designed to be objectively the most powerful which just makes it not interesting
it’s like the mary sue of magics
it doesn’t have anything unique, its just everything else that’s cool in one

1 Like

Where did you get this from at all

both are cool tbh

lore nerds who like darkflame and power-hungry crackheads who like inferno

I’m a crackhead

1 Like

I made it up cause it sounded nice.

I JUST SAW THIS ! HOW DARE YOU CALL THE EDGEGOD “CRINGE” ?!?!

shut up.

I am gonna kill you, so just the fuck up you hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-dumbfounded, puerile, clueless piece of shit.

1 Like

science

Have never heard this word before

it has equal power to inferno I’m pretty sure it can but it really just dies down to who’s using it.

My takes

How strong each Grand Fire is:
Inferno = Darkflame > Scorch > Aethereal Flame (this is also the canonical ranking, I personally agree with it)

How good the aspects are (just in general):
Darkflame > Scorch > Inferno > Aethereal Flame

Heat is good in combat but it doesn’t have the same utility that spreading and explosiveness have. Aethereal Flame’s utility is garbage because its brightness is amplified to the point you wouldn’t be able to use it to light up a cave or anywhere you’re exploring, you’d be blinding yourself. The less-bright fire types are better for lighting things up.

they updated aetheral flame to be faster so that’s a plus. Scorch on top tho ez size > power