Dawn Island is NOT Dawn Island

The player was the one who named Dawn Island, apparently, and it’s canonically nameless. Isn’t that interesting?

Redwake has some pretty interesting NPC dialog that I skipped over on my playthroughs before. Talk to a Redwake Warrior named Sveni and he’ll tell you about the Sharkara, a festival Redwake has similar to how Ravenna has Carnivale.

Herjolf talks about the tension between Redwake and Ravenna.

Geirolf in the Red Fin gives hints about Harwell’s treasure.

The Red Fin also has Hallfrid, the scout at Frostmill that we told to return home in the story. He tells you about how the Jaw Pirates are making people worried, and how they’re expanding.

Borgar talks about Chief Hallbjorn and how he went mad on a journey, how he was cursed, and how some people swear they can see him wandering the seas to this day, surrounded by thick mist.

Alex Stillwater on a green-trimmed sailboat tells you about the Dark Sea, and also confirms that there are six Warring Seas in total. Something in particular that stands out to me is “sea monsters that can touch the clouds” in the Dark Seas.

Hmm, it feels like no one ever makes fan content for Redwake’s leaders. I wonder why, they look awesome.
RedwakeLeaders
Well, I’d highly recommend visiting Redwake and reading the NPC dialog, it’s very neat. Maybe if you’re a writer you can use some of this information in your stories.

21 Likes

unbelievable, i expected better from you smh

oh okay damn this is new even to me alr

appear like 5 minutes and never get mention again

kinda hope we get to visit older kingdoms/places down the line too instead of just moving forward constantly

3 Likes

same
or add quests at these places like a lvl 130 quest back at redwake where you talk with the chief again.

1 Like

Possible dark sea boss?

blizzard curse boss hell na :skull:

Crazy how arguably the most interesting place in the entire game is the 2nd island we visit :cold_face:

Redwake good shit frfr

1 Like

not women, its that simple

Itd be cool id we can change an islands name (client)

I hate that you’re right

i doubt we would actually physically go back to redwake, but it seems like the people there have some ties with characters in the nimbus sea. we know that keraxe, who are built up to be the main antagonists of the nimbus sea, are about to go to war with sameria, which redwake is a part of. both keraxe and redwake seem like scandinavian/viking societies, based on the npc from there, ingvild. I wouldn’t be suprised if maybe chief alfarin and possibly even lord orgumleidi were familiar with wotan or his sons. perhaps they will even show up in the nimbus sea and help us defeat keraxe somehow. since the jaws pirates seem to be growing, maybe theyll give us a quest to defeat a bandit leader of some sort. and based off that line from borgar, i wouldnt be suprised if chief hallbjorn was one of the ghost ships that are going to be added. like how in aa, there were regular pirate ships, with randomly generated npcs, and boss pirate ships, with specific, stronger captains, like averill. maybe there will be regular ghost ships with more easily defeatable npcs, but also boss ghost ships (possibly exclusive to certain levels of the dark sea) with specific captains like chief hallbjorn. they would be a lot rarer but give boss drops like weapons and armor.

3 Likes

I want to see how powerful Alfarin is and what his glowing gems are for.

I have considering making Sharkara fan art at some point, but I was a bit too focused with Ravenna a bit.

I’m glad you bring this all up, most people shrug off early content most of the time, and I’m glad you point this out.

1 Like

Keraxe isn’t in the Nimbus Sea

neither is redwake. it doesnt mean people from those respective islands cant make an appearance

I also hardly think we’ll somehow defeat Keraxe or one of Wotan’s sons or Wotan himself. They sound WAY too strong for us to defeat them at the point we are now. I can’t understand what are you talking about, that text of yours is way too confusing I just don’t know what are you saying.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.