Dawn of the First Day (5 Days Remain). What was your first Vetex game?

Title. i decided it would be cool if the forums could reminisce on what got them to AO’s release seeing as it’s coming in just under a week

when i was a wee little 8 year old playing on our family’s jank ass laptop i played one piece golden age not knowing it was made by vetex

i found a video of Roblox’s Maxxz reviews that covered AA. I immediately fell in love however seeing as AA was paid access at the time i settled for absolutely mauling Online Fighting for an entire 2 weeks. i would find someone who had the shield gamepass or whatever it was called and farm on them for a bit

12 Likes

Arcane adventures was the first vetex game that I played

10 Likes

World of magic open test 4

1 Like

My first vetex game was WoM, which I found out about shortly before public release. When I got on the wiki and saw that it had magma magic, there was really no reason for me to not play it

1 Like

world of magic open test 4

1 Like

ill be doing stuff like this for the rest of the week until AO comes outlmao

arcane adventures, but only the free release version unfortunately
made it to like lvl 30, think i might’ve been a higher level on a different account though

AA,i played during 2017 and then during grand reopening

arcane adventures where i would sail into the abyss and spam spells to level unbothered

Arcane Adventure. I did’nt get past first sea cause i did’nt know how to get to Sky island and i was’nt really reading english back then.
But i got really into vet’s game when WOM dropped. First magic was Plasma due to Bakugan’s flashback of Hydronoid. I created a char, like the noraml look of “Masquerade”, and wanted to see if there was “Hydronoid” or smth like that as Spell name - THERE WAS’NT.
Then i saw Explosion and remembered Megumin. I searched her name in the char creation and saw only Megan, picked. And by this days, Megan is my not only WOM oc, but a universal one.

I believe it was Fairy Tail Online Fighting, then WoM since I never played AA

Arcane Adventures in like 2017, i was young at the time and played on my mothers macbook, i didn’t get past Verdies but apart from that i really enjoyed it

Dragon ball online fighting

not all related to any of his current game styles but I am still scarred by forgetting to press save and losing 3 hours of progress

Also Vetex made super saiyan blue before Toriyama, just saying

One Piece Golden Age

adventure story

Arcane adventures for me! Sadly I didint get through the second sea that much on my first playthrough.

one piece golden age chads :muscle: :sunglasses:

1 Like

My first game from Vetex was adventure story.
I played it during the first Halloween testing session too so I saw wraiths and have the Halloween hero badge

1 Like

Arcane Adventures during beta, i remember grinding at Savaria, Theos telling us to come back when mutations are added, hitting the level cap of 100 and seeing my lightning ult for the first time, game was amazing as a kid

2 Likes

savaria farming session :pray: