Dear Nekosaikou

the reason for suspension is good tho

1 Like

What the fuck.

Alright I knew they were weird but what.
How in the hell do you even try to justify that.

Thatā€™s about all of the steps too far.

Neko, if youā€™re reading this and this is actually what you believe, get help.
Iā€™m not even fucking joking. I donā€™t know what youā€™ve been through to make you believe this shit, but whatever it is definitely needs therapy so you get get past it before it gets worse.

Rape, virtual or not, is bad. I didnā€™t have a problem with Neko before but lmaoooo you canā€™t be real.
Psychological trauma is a thing that happens in the real world. Even if you think it happened over the internet or even if you think itā€™s fake, there is a real person behind that computer, taking in everything thatā€™s happening to them. I can not wrap my head around how brain-dead that post was.

dear neko, if youre reading this, never come back to the forums if youre gonna be this weird again

Dear neko, please go outside, get a life dammnit you fat ass

1 Like

Neko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT4RDSGqdYU

I couldnā€™t find the gif lol

(Sensitive topic below, these forums are for a kidā€™s game after all:)
Now I think about itā€¦what the exact fuck does virtual rape mean? Like rape is shitty (obviously), but the more I think about itā€¦the more confusing the concept of virtual rape is. Like, what even counts as it? Non-consensually sending NSFW pics to others? Is it something else? Iā€™m just confused since rape seems to be a purely physical thing, and in this context, weā€™re using the internet.

Idk bro, maybe doing nsfw stuff ingame without the other personā€™s consent?

That depends on who you ask ig.

all of you shut the fuck up this is roblox forum

7 Likes

This roblox forum Is in an off topic area where non roblox things are discussed. It just so happens that this roblox forum allows us to speak about a user who is famous on this roblox forum.

So yes this is indeed a roblox forum. But your point is invalid.

Gg ez gripped sped