Dear Nekosaikou

Why is this on my suggested topics?

lets goooo

Say you swear to God.

LETS GO WE MUST REVIVE THIS
[Body unclear]

The song Gary Come Home would be pretty accurate if every Gary was replaced with nekosaikou

1 Like

NEKO HAS RETURNED

NEKO HAS RETURNED

:poggerfish:

yea he does that, fwi they blocked me the only way sub-regulars can, so post whatever the fuck on this topic i dnc

Nekoā€™s gone again

Existential Whereabouts

Guess this thread is fooken useless now. Seems kind of weird anyways.

I was checking through there thingā€¦but not once did I see the mention of r-pe, can someone show me a screenshot where it was mentioned.

They must of deleted the topic in which it was in

found it for you.
the two posts are concurrent, by the way.
the reason does specify virtual rape.

1 Like

Ah okay. Without sparking another conversation, all Iā€™m going to say is that they shot themselves in the foot there.

4 Likes

i asked an innocent question and started a Warfield :skull:

2 Likes

it really be like that on forums
no comment is safe, no matter how innocent it is

Donā€™t worry bro, virtual rape in a childrenā€™s game is fine but grooming

Thatā€™s where even Neko draws the line

2 Likes

itā€™s kind of funny too, because grooming (i think) entails the entire process of preparing a child for the bad p word, so by NEKOā€™s logic, grooming isnā€™t bad until the molester actually goes to the childā€™s house.

before that, itā€™s fair game. fuck, you could just groom someone online, put your keys in your cars, and start driving, but as long as you didnā€™t actually enter inside the house and start your mission, itā€™s A O K. after all, no one can prove you werenā€™t visiting the house next door, where the very not underaged elderly couple lives.

Everyday we stray further from Godā€¦ :sleeper:

1 Like