Deckhand Profession Discussion

I would like to keep my deckhand “Guy” who is actually a woman

1 Like

People are less likely to go with Enchanter since we already have our old man Enizor. I feel like it might be the case for a lot of future Quartermasters. Tbh, I feel kinda drawn to the Navigator profession, seems interesting. Shipbuilder seems like the most practical.

Shipbuilder, Navigator, Chef and Canonneer are all Professions that seems important for ship survival. Shipbuilder for fixing the ship, Navigator for weather, Chef for crew survival (they regen by eating iirc?), Canonneer for firepower against other sjips (Such as Atlantean ships).

This is cool, but I might still might go with Navigator for my first deckhand cause idk, I feel drawn to that profession most

Did you read enchanter? It gives you and your BOAT temporary buffs. If enchanters can give speed and defense buffs to your boat, itd be crazy. Chef is useless bevause your camnons still work even if your entire crew is dead.

Ah damn, Im blind :sob:

Also, when I mentioned Crew, thats for people who want the True Captain badge…

…Im starting to think this will make it too easy to achieve

Its already super easy, none of my crew took damage until i was on my way back lol.

Deckhands have become items on the shipyard ui I’m pretty sure, idk if you can have an infinite number

all to themselves my friend, it all depends on whether Zeus has a grudge with you or not

Anyways SHIPBUILDER ON TOP. My first deckhand(if vetex doesnt personally kill them on update drop) will finally be useful. And then navigator, chef, enchanter combo.

The 4 deckhand professions I would grab would be: Chef, Navigator, Merchant, and Enchanter

Enchanter’s buff the ship not equipment like Enzior does.

“In this update” implies that more deckhand professions could be added too

1 Like

cannoneer, shipbuilder, enchanter and maybe navigator, depending on how useful they are

i think my file is bugged or something cause i went into dark sea 40 minutes+ at least thrice now and still havent got the badge ( or maybe some crew members died and i didnt notice ), so chef isnt really needed for me

spent 40+ mins in insanity 1+?

i dunno, i thought any range do?

i kinda went there and back for most of my run, maybe stay around a bit if i go with someone but im not dealing with atlanthean ketch and brig alone

The badge specifically says Insanity 1 or more

god im dumb mb then

time to go fishing in range 1

Watch out for ur ship’s health, if its near max then no one will die, if its lower 75% then ur crew will start dying

2 Likes

Ofc this relates to any damage source to ur ship but lightning. Zeus doesn’t care, he will just kill ur crew for fun no matter what your ship’s hp

W Vetex, also wt if we get to choose to have one of these professions and having party members that are not npc’s have specific perks from their profession that also aid the party as a whole, would be really sick. We know that player profession will be a thing but imagine how player professions could affect naval side of the game.

Navigator + shipbuilder + cannoneer + enchanter will be the meta def

1 Like

rice can’t be farmed in salt water

People make fun of other people’s family, rather than actually have a decent discussion online.