Deepwoken> arcane midyssey

guys I can’t believe deep-woken and AO copied god :cold_face: :cold_face: this is so unbased like how cringe and stupid is it that they added oceans to their game and gave ZERO credits to god bruh like wtf bruh

Touhou on top :heart:

Boohoo is ass liquid butt

fuck this buggy ass website bruh😭

My favorite part of the Deepwoken storyline is where Maestro Evengarse Reste tells the player “You don’t understand! It’s not safe, that creature will drown Etris and all of its inhabitants, he can’t be stopped…”
Then the player yells “But master, you are wrong. I am a Deepwoken (Verse 3)…”

Inspirational stuff, really.

Hello, Sussubala.
I have multiple things to say regarding this post. Usually, I would write out my complaints using a more formal tone, but since I really doubt your ability to understand my incredibly complicated and advanced vocabulary, i shall instead write them out in a simple bullet-point format using common internet vernacular so your dumb kiddie brain can understand the point im trying to make.

1: The combat is nothing like that trash called Deepwoken, in fact it has better visuals then most “anime” (bandit beater/tapping simulator) games.

2: Permadeath is an AWFUL idea for a multiplayer PvP focused game. Imagine losing a whole 30 minutes worth of progress because you were ganked. The game has visually stunning combat, unlike Deepwoken…

3: Deepwoken’s soundtrack is… mediocre… to say the least. Over the past few months I have listened to the Redwake theme every morning, I can guarantee that the music in Arcane Odyssey is FAR superior to that trash Deepwoken players call “good music”. The combat, along with the music, is truly STUNNING.

4: This game alone has significantly more lore than whatever Deepwoken players call lore, and what seems to be a very interesting storyline. The combat has a wide variety and it is visually stunning at higher levels.

Please play better games on roblox, such as Blox Fruits, or Grand Piece Online, instead of that TRASH Deepwoken.

Please do your research before slandering Vetex’s life work, or LEAVE!!! :rage::rage::rage:

Thank you.

counter point: ao poopy

Touhou on top

5 Likes

travis scott fortnite hamburger

GET SMARTER DUMBASS

How To Make Me-
why the fuck can I edit that post

i accidentally made it a wiki

it literally has the meme tag how could you fall for it

My famous last words

I can agree. Nothing beats goat fart simulator 246

Nah deepwoken music go like dududududu duh bum bum bum , bum bum bum dudududududududu ding ding ding ding ding, doo dooo doo dooo dooo

this is the song i thought of while reading that

1 Like

agree

time for the part where somebody takes this post seriously and turns it into a 500 message argument over literally nothing!!!

1 Like