Definite item/drop

I’m okay with this if the pity rule is considerably lower than the drop rate, like 2 times lower or so (as in, for example, 1/10 for the random chance and 20 for the guaranteed one). It could change depending on the item, but at least people wouldn’t aim for the guaranteed drop and the drops would stay hype.

Imagine everyone making a checklist of when they will get their next boss item, lost spell/magic, etc. It kinda ruins the whole random hype thing.

Now sure, it would be extreme for sunken items with 4000 catches for a guaranteed drop, but let’s be honest, the chance to get the current sunken items is already terrible considering they would only last up to level 100. It probably wouldn’t be as bad once we reach the next tiers with a bigger level range.

3 Likes

server kill exile 1 - 25 random its guaranteed for any random player or 1/25 per kill of individual player pity system is useless

…What?
Well first, the drop rate to get any of the exiled’s items is 1/10 as long as you are alone. I don’t really understand the rest of this so idk what to answer

Server kills exile 1/25 randomized guaranteed random player drop or 1/25 guaranteed drop for each player

if its 1/25 per player guaranteed drop then this post is useless

iirc this has been suggested before and i doubt it’ll be added but i’m voting for it anyways

skill issue

Because obnoxiously rare items should totally be the only viable currency on the market yes.

rare items should be the only viable currency because if something that takes 0 effort to get becomes valuable then the economy would crash.

But ye it shouldnt only be the most extremely rare items that dominate the market.

You just said…
“Rare items should be the only viable currency”
“Rare items should also not dominate the entire market”

Make up your mind

bro are you fr so fucking stupid. Theres a difference between rare and extremely rare. Can you not read?

hopefully you can read this then:

cmon mate

Alright so… make up your mind??
The entire idea of having rare items dominate the entire market while also having rarer items somehow not dominating the entire market is ludicrous at best and would never work.

Thats not what im saying, if you could read properly i said this:

only, also please leave, you know nothing about trading in this game.

pity system = skill issue skill issue = bad rare = skill issue no

i do agree that it would decrease the value of items. But at the same time this would be a great change for the more casual player.

no u just lack confidence on grinding

so youre saying casual players should put hours into grinding just to have somewhat good gear?

its guaranteed per server

u prob havent tested drop rate or u having alot of bugs

what are you on about. Im not talking about myself here. Im talking about the casual player who doesnt want to put hours and hours into grinding for good gear.