Definite item/drop

they have bad luck or slow at killing exile

so they shouldnt be able to get exiled drops at all then?

u stupid

bro you cant even formulate your sentences well. Furthermore you dont even answer my questions. Lmfao

that one guy who cant even crack the sentence

that one guy who cant even get his point accross well

2 Likes

lol how stupid

anyways are we gonna continue calling names? or will we stop here or continue a constructive discussion?

constructive

alright so, imo i feel like the casual player should have atleast a fair chance at getting an item. So if they for example killed the exiled 20 times they should have atleast 1 drop. It would also make grinding more fun for the sweatier players.

I do agree tho that it would decrease item value. Thats the only drawback i see this suggestion having

2 Likes

so rng drop is unknown if server has an chance of 1/25 per player or the player is constructed of 1/25 then pity system is lose if server has an chance of 1/25 i say its fair

wdym with this? we know the drop chances of for example exiled and minotaur and vetex will probably keep on telling us the drop rates for future bosses/items.

rng drop if player based or server based

oh like that. I think its server based.

then its fair pity system is not needed

In my opinion trading in the game right now is almost completely useless. Considering the fact that the Exiled and Minotaur is going to be erased and Sunken is going to be fucking worthless when AO comes out.

fully agree, trading is only actually good if you want to make stonks/get prepared for trading in ao.

Only way they will be is if theres better items out there. Sunken armour will probably be outclassed when tgr releases and adds a better defence armour (titanium on the trello for example) but i dont see the sunken sword decreasing much in value. Vetex would have to add really really good weapons to outclass it (dont forget the dmg buffs its getting (especially for weapon mains))

True Sunken Sword would remain versatile but only due to it’s ability, But the rest of the set was honestly worthless from the start since they didn’t provide any other bonuses besides defense and magic size. But in terms of people trading halloween items right now is blatantly stupid if you catch my drift considering they won’t be coming back ever and when lost/primordial scrolls come out ooo boy.

really depends on the trading skill of that person. Ive turned 1 headless trades into 1 or more headlesses. But ye i do fully agree with what else you have to say.

True, I nearly tripled the amount of halloween items I had due to trading by trading halloween items but that’s because I just wanted specific colors of certain items :rofl: