that comes from rending wrong from right,
or what’s illusion, coined by night?
Though for a world so subjective
You may strive to find objective,
as your eyes see and your hands feel
something intimately quite real.
If insight’s fickle, swamped, like tar,
so what? Life’s been quite nice so far.

2:19 AM. In the absence of activity or precipitation, your room was deathly quiet. The low hum of ventilation and the grumbling of the cellar furnace broke absolute silence, as well as the muffled symphony of crickets and toads. You felt uneasy at this time; the bed was not as comfortable as it just had been a second ago, and you had seemingly been awoken for no reason at all.

Groaning, you swiftly reached up to your bedside lamp, fumbling for a moment before gripping the knob and turning it, bringing the room to life with a flick. There was nothing particular in the room, as you looked around; your bedsheets remained intact… you weren’t cold, the closet door remained shut, and it wasn’t as if any of your pictures had fallen off the walls. Your dresser was undisturbed and all of your old toys remained poised on their dusty shelves.

Thinking for a moment, you shifted in bed but froze as you extended your arm back to the lamp. There was something quite wrong here… no, not in your room, but outside. It felt almost delirious, but you had to look out the front window… no, the curtains in here would not do, one had broken and the other was stuck… or maybe you just had to see the scope of your front lawn through the greater window from the balcony of your home. Either way, it beckoned.

You felt uneasy in this anomalous presence, freezing for a few seconds before turning over and propping yourself up slightly, blinking. Are you to answer this call?

( [Yes] - - + - - [No] )

6 Likes

what a wacky little limerick with no hidden meanings whatsoever :hugs:

1 Like

questionable merriam-webster challenger but ill concede

1 Like

I don’t know what that means but thank you!

Behold,

Treasure!

Hey can I report a bug, my treasure chart’s acting up.

This is an akursius keep treasure chart because I was insane writing this :fire:

1 Like

man.

I have to sail all the way from elm island to akursius? god I hate these legendary treasure charts…

vetexes mind when he made nimbus into a cliffhanger with only 5 islands:

I’d say the answer is a chair

“Are chairs real?”

Is it an object or the concept? If we sit down on the ground, would we consider Mother Earth our throne?

1 Like

You know what, life’s quite alright these days

2 Likes

Lmao did you make that?

Nice poem Cryo

1 Like

Ye, just a quick lil scene in studio

1 Like

cool

1 Like

That’s awesome, thanks

nice render

1 Like

Everyone wake up, Cryo is making a choose your own adventure!