Delete the forums

what i say when people argue against “if you don’t like it then leave”

2 Likes

people be more active on discord than here (at least the ppl who “matter” to the community if that makes sense)

Offtopic is just the thing that should specifically be disabled until AO releases, everything else can just be there, there’s nothing very enjoyable in offtopic of what i’ve seen every time, i’m just saying it being closed is just better, it’s really dry and there’s snowflakes everywhere over a single thing, not even needed to be a rant, people get mad over a single joke or a comment, and sometimes muted.

but y tho?

yeah, that wouldn’t really bother me. ppl can dm or go to discord or any other mutual platform

i just wanna post art, that’s all i ever wanted lmao

3 Likes

nothing about that explains why the forums should be closed, just because its not as active as when the game just came out and has restrictions due to tgr that doesn’t mean its worthless. a lot of people still get their information here, like on this thread that wouldnt be possible on the discord

I’m not saying the forums should be closed, i’m saying specific channels like maybe offtopic should be disabled (people can still view but not make new posts), until AO releases, the rest staying as it is.

that thread is possible on discord
just make a webhook that looks at the trello every so often, and if it finds a change, it posts it
it’s really not hard

dont even bother arguing with luke its never gonna end

2 Likes

obv its not as active as when the game released, but dont you think seven months since the last major update and at least another four until another is a bit of a stretch?

The main issue is literally just Off Topic

most off topic posts are just random unfunny shit with people that replies with poggers for no reason

im talking about vetex discord, not just any discord

do you think that channel would stay on topic and not get flooded instantly every time?

I don’t like to argue very often. But…

This is incredibly braindead. A deceased mosquito can understand that if you don’t like it, JUST LEAVE.

Sweet merciful crap. I can’t even take the incredibly low IQ in this thread. Imma go do things worth my time.

And if you’re calling us snowflakes, just reflect upon that you’re rabidly malding about the closure of a forum that, if you’re not interested in, should have nothing to do with you.

5 Likes

i agree, go do things worth your time, such as

and? so what? just don’t read it, jesus.

Far better than the flaming trash compactor this topic is.

Imma leave this topic, cya clowns

Not to sound rude at all to the forumers but Yeah the discord is factually more important than the forums (not the people, but the functions) at this current time, announcements go in there and there’s way more activity in there (always has been but now it’s more noticeable), not to mention you can still just talk to your friends from here, the off topic channel is just not good anymore, hence why i suggested it being closed until ao releases.

what kind of insult is that ;-;

I dunno