Describe the person above you from memory

qt, penguin plushie, cuddle lover, half of what she already mentioned, ash woman, best forum moderator (fax), asian, shortT, sleeps to music generated from nightmares, shy, headpats, quartzessauruauhwuahAAAA, little nightmares fan(i think thats what its called, emoji ascension, “CRY ABOUT IT”, always told to go to sleep by (father), needs to accept inner cat girl

1 Like

must i describe you this way

you can just call me a loser and be done with me

alright

yyou make pretty cool models

1 Like

dog boi

pog forumer (of the favs), did a partial face reveal, (forgot to say this about Alv but) nice voice, riddle kid, guweiz pog, danced with in Flirt with the person above you - Chaos, soon-to-be artist, leader of the riddle ppl (imo), tester for a very intesting-looking game called Pandora, pretty active in artist hub, first met him in vetcord where I pogged over guweiz pfp

one of the forum admins

nah, i’m just a mod lol

guy who double teamed on me and was being toxic in an older version of wom where spamming placed explosions was effective :cry:

short

some trader dude i think
i also do not remember that my bad i guess lol

1 Like

idk how soon :frcryin:

@karm
A really nice and upbeat person who wears a bluhing smiley face for a pfp. Had a guild issue a while ago.

@Foxscrub
A regular. Sadly I don’t know you that well, but I have seen you in quite a few topics.

@liu
A forumer and a moderator, turned on your camera like 2 days ago or something, also a nice voice.

• talked quite a few times in Flirt with the person above you - Chaos
  • likes some of the categories of art that I do, which is giga-pog
  • really good artist, made the riddle art which I admire quite a bit
  • also active in AO art hub and I do remember meeting you in the Vetcord. Memories.
1 Like

We should do that again hehe. And also riddle man with anime profile pic.

2 Likes

Epic shark boi

1 Like

me me

dw it was funny

Vera sir you’re going into the ditch

We have tomorrow with Alv too! :D

forum e-girl

1 Like

guy with an imposter