Describe your main file’s personality in WOM

Bro I swear I’ve seen Reinhardt Rust in-game

wait when

I think it was in castlian shore but I can’t really remember, might have tried to rk u

:hmmm:

fire save: stab criminals
gold save: DOOM: Eternal OST plays while I massacre Magic Council
water save: only for pvping really, I mainly go good rep
explosion save: nuke every world of magic village to ashes and crash everyone’s pc
lightning save: stab criminals

Evaporating criminal shopkeepers is fun

huh, what a coincidence, mine does too

Magic council invasions seem fun for most you. Especially when the city gets destroyed in the process hehehehe. Although beam spamming captains are annoying.

my first file will be for experiencing AO as intended, im planning to make him melee based and probably chaotic but i havent given it much thought
my second is my main file that i’ve had basically since open test 4. right now, he just does what he wants in order to become stronger. originally i made him a hero, then i got bored and now he’s a demon. rn i’m trying to get an idea for the AO version of that file will be

Even if were heroes or whatever, We all should screw the MC. Touched a window, breaks, 5,001 crown penalty

Hmmm, dunno about that but considering you said “fought”, that might not be me considering i’m only sniping people instead of fighting face to face. My main file is wearing brown wizard robe and pants, a traveller’s backpack, a brown canvas hat and a scarf, so if that charred paper user is wearing those, then I guess it’s me.

Yeah then I think you killed me as I was trying to kill exiled in whispering forest lol.

Oh, now that you say that, I do remember doing that to someone recently although it wasn’t in the whispering forest and instead near the Iron Port.

but-but i have 2

So a neutral who goes crazy destroying cities and losing their criminal record through good behaviour hehe.

i didnt read the ‘‘main’’ im so fucking stupid

I just kill every now and then now that there’s not much to do except try and rank up my guild

Hehe same.

But kinda hard to do that when two huge guilds now have your entire guild on a KOS list so… L

I want to be rked ;-;