Desperately Needed Changes to Player Jailtime

Desperately Needed Changes to Player Jailtime
effort 4.384615384615385 13 quality 4.230769230769231 13 reasonability 4.428571428571429 14

im not going to quote myself again

Neither am I!

your argument isnā€™t about positive reps though, youā€™re deflecting to avoid my point

If playing positive rep provides a strictly better experience in the game because jailtime is not a factor does that not spell something out very very clearly?

ā€œstrictly betterā€ have you seen the private storage buff??

call me a schizo but i think those kids are just gonna play blox fruits if they canā€™t have an endless source of dopamine

iā€™m not sure if arcane odyssey should take the stance of ā€œwe shouldnā€™t encourage unhealthy gaming habitsā€ when itā€™s on a massive platform with tons of alternatives that will feed them dopamine

having a bad rep on your dark sea party also means infinite FREE cargo (no need for ship defense lol)

i dont think going back into whoever just whooped your ass and losing more bounty is dopamine

Well even so, sitting around in a concrete cube for 10 minutes most definitely isnā€™t.

which is why i also donā€™t think it should be 10 minutes

Sitting in a concrete cube for any amount of time definitely isnā€™t.
Iā€™m sorry, I should have specified the first time.

if itā€™s not dopamine what person would abuse themselves into starting more fights with some guy that just killed them instead of leaving the game

overwatch has respawn timers when you die in a fight, thereā€™s a reason for it
almost any competitive game has either death until next round, some sort of spawning timer, etc.
for the sake of this argument we can call ao a ā€˜competitiveā€™ game since thereā€™s pvp and bounty loss; itā€™s fair to put players on a break before they can zombie back into an ongoing fight that they just died in

Completely different genre and setting.
In overwatch thereā€™s nothing to do but fight.

this is why the system is in place

different, sure, but the argument holds up the same if all you want to do is fight or are having a guild war etc. wipe out someoneā€™s ice aoe mage? theyā€™re down for 2 minutes so you have the advantage for picking someone off

good grammar time

Yes, but the conflict in a server would have be really intense in order to justify TEN MINUTES ofā€¦oooohhhh I get your point about reducing the jail time now.

Activate OffAndSphereā„¢ Tone-Clasher Idea: Killing someone just disables them from being able to damage you for a few minutes.

Listen.
Namaii, the last time I made a suggestion about this mechanic, a guy showed up and started ranting about how the jail system was in place to enable the ā€œpursuit of peaceā€ and to ā€œmake the war seas a safer placeā€

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m seeing in you right now, this is uncannily similar.

Except with you its about encouraging healthy gaming habits which is, to anybody with any higher functions, clearly not what it was put in for, and if it were, it clearly fails.

LOL please link this

not really my full or entire point itā€™s more of a side thing

needless insult

donā€™t think it does

I said that because of what Iā€™m going to say next.

It absolutely does fail because positive reps are unaffected is this not obvious?
Positive reps make up well over 50% of the game and they are typically much more aggressive than negative rep players who choose to be ā€œcriminalsā€ solely because of the bonuses they get for it like free silver chests and cargo.

I chose to make this suggestion now because unlike last time two things have changed:
1: Iā€™m willing to compromise.
2: Many many many more people have played negative rep and had to deal with this shit now.