Did i lose value

I understand thats why i said it would cause a slight value drop but also ur expecting anlot of other people to be like you which is unlikely as being that unlucky is j tuff Also when AO comes the most likely thing to happen is the new players will catch like 500 fish then they’ll stop fishing for a while which means that this sunken to player ratio will decrease

it’s still not a big enough difference to significantly lower sunkens value
and that was the entire argument, honestly this was entirely pointless but it’s been a bit since i got in an argument here

No it wasn’t my other point was that all the new content will add new drops that will eventually take sunkens place, lowering the value.

Ya u right though i believe sunken will become a meta of sorts since it scales to late game

this wasn’t about your other point though

Then why did you say it was my entire argument, when I had other reason for it’s value to drop.

because this entire argument is about the pity system’s effects on sunkens value, your other point is irrelevant to this argument
im not denying the fact that sunkens value will drop, im saying pity wont have a big effect on it

Maybe but my only issue with that is sunken will probably get replaced at some point. Think about sunken warrior vs sunken champion in AA for example.

At some point but even when AO comes it’ll still have relevance

I’m not denying that my point was about late game viability, I don’t doubt sunken will scale but will it be as good as it’s replacements or other high level gear.

Had no clue u were talking ab late game but in that case ya i agree though i still think theres more to the scaling aspect that we dont know

Yeah but I’m assuming scaling is proportional to the level obtained like an item that can be equiped at 500 will scale much better per level than let’s say a level 300 item.

I feel like if drops in AO are really rare then sunken will be what most people use which would make them meta and mean their demand would go up

I disagree sunken it’s self is pretty bad stats people just want it because it’s rare. The moment drops with actually good stats come around people will want those more than sunken likely.

We dont know how itll be in AO since stats are being reworked a bit

People is not even using sunken now, if he doesnt give it a really good revamp I dont think people will use it

Even then your still wrong the pity system removes any negative statical outliers. Which if you averaged amount of fish it takes to get sunken from the entire player base. It would skew the average to be lower than what the actual drop rate is making it easier to catch.

pity system will probably reset if you caught a sunken before 3k, the majority of people catch sunkens long before 3k, the only difference is that people with shitass rng get a single sunken for like a week of work, it does not affect things nearly as much as you think it will

Did vetex even say it was 3k last I checked he just said he added a pity system. Also what your missing is that everyone with shitass rng will now be getting sunkens instead of having a chance to get it after the pity amount.

Not reading that bible