Didn't know Salvatore was full of fodder

Still cant use your comprehension skills I see. I didnt call you stupid because you wanted more context, I called you stupid because you said I got rekt’d, even though directly in my post I said the exact opposite of getting rekt’d occurred. Like how are you this bad at reading and understanding

1 Like

PLayers are too goofy to press Official Forum Rules and Guidelines

New Forum accounts trying to read the rules
Luigi Luigismansion GIF - Luigi Luigismansion Book ...

4 Likes

You didn’t get rekt’d, you got rk’d or at least avoided it (close enough, although I would have said ganked). You got ganked and that’s all, there’s no mention of you getting destroyed in derp’s message.

Ok so if 1 person from a leaderboard guild failed to gank you, that automatically means the whole guild is bad? Bro is actually on something.

also who tf are you

Random

I can garantee everyone else is fodder too

My guy is tryin to be the edgy main character who wants to fight all the top clans by himself. How long do you guys expect him to last till he gets bounty hunted lol.

3 months later and I have killed them over a hundred times, and have not been punished as of yet

salv isnt a pvp guild and nobody cares about yo measly kills bru

nobody CARES lil bro

4 Likes

Please, let this forum post die it has been 3 months.

1 Like

Bro thinks he’s him :sleeping:

trash tier bait
common clans l

1 Like

You’re not anybody bud, simmer down or your next cereal bowl will taste like iridium

Muumkey is wayyy too egotistical. Hell, he is more egotistical when I was at my worst.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.