Different Factions

It looks like there is cause they got a logo but it doesn’t seem to be joinable

It’s just the prologue, the stuff that happens on the spawn island.

no both

u can assasin good and bad

Can you send me that stuff?

I forgot to mention this before, but it also includes some background about the War Seas.

Here it is

"This age follows a different story that takes place on the opposite side of the world, in a region called the War Seas. This is the region where Mount Olympus used to be nearly two thousand years ago, and is home to some of the most ancient kingdoms and dynasties the world has ever known.

Many kingdoms own Curse Vaults, which store numerous Sea Curses, and use them in deals with other kingdoms. Many powerful warriors are awarded curses by their rulers, and battles often contain multiple curse users as a result, which leads to severe damages. Due to the constant war and battles in these seas, the entire region has come to be known as the War Seas. This region has no idea the Seven Seas exist, and vice versa, due to the fact that they are so distant and no fast form of communication or transport has been invented yet.

The story of the War Seas during this era has a profound effect on the world, and involves saving it from its greatest and most ancient threat, while dealing with the warring kingdoms, powerful enemies, and other conflicts all at the same time. The events of Arcane Odyssey take place exactly one month after Durza’s defeat in the Seven Seas, meaning the Peacekeeper has not yet started hunting Sea Curses. The player in Arcane Odyssey awakes on an abandoned island with no recollection of how they got there or who they are, along with a man their age named Morden. And thus, their adventure begins."-Full Arcane Lore

great idea, maybe suggest it somewhere

AO Ideas Trello
@DubiousLittleTyp0 the topic is slowly dying, we gotta revive it. You can make that a feature idea.

aaaaaaa

(body unclear)

actually we can kinda guess what happens cause vetex updates the trello and by doing that he tells us what the missions are like murder quests going to Ravenna and so on. so we can see the picture but without the details.

If so I just worded it wrong. They most likely focus more on fame instead of bounty, assuming they’re an evil organization

1 Like

Ah ok I was just confused since bounty hunting sounds like a hero kinda thing

Yeah, There’s assassination as well, which is paid based on a hero’s fame instead of a villain’s bounty.

Get good and guild

problem. we’ve played WOM we get no friends. we havnt touched grass in two years how can we get a guild with no bitches

sounds like a you problem tbh, I got a guild with 50 or so pvpers :skull:

bro has schizophrenia :skull:

1 Like

ive been in the guild community far longer then you thats why we have so many lol

Only one of my friends have played AA and he won’t play WoM. The only time I play with other people is with my online friends and random pple with their server. I would get like max party and we would run around destroying towns and stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.