Discussion About Items being Wiped

Everything requires sacrifice. The same thing happens in real life.
And sometimes we lose more than we get.

wait ur telling me all the items i gave to low levels got wiped, dude i feel like a scammer :sob:

@Maple sorry for the ping but can u look at my history of posts where i gave boss drop to low levels?

meanwhile some of my vindicators got wiped but its fine because i still have like 8 left

It doesn’t take effort, it takes money(you will never find any free hwid spoofer or exploit with an hwid spoofer that’s free)

Synapse is a paid exploit that’s gonna become a subscription lol, exploiters are still massively decreasing

ye i remember them
but mod supervisor said no restores :(

aw man, that sucks, hopefully i can find them and give them some galleons and some good food and other good items

Please do me a favor and NEVER speak on this forum again. You have proven to be a glasses-wearer Redditor and have lost the right to speech.

People are less hurt by dupes far less than resets.

Not going to say dupes are good at all.

Do me a favor and never reply to me, ok?

Are you an employee of a stall for issuing speech rights?

Do explain the positive impact of this wipe.
I’d love to hear it because I certainly don’t see it.

You say sometimes we lose more than we get but there was nothing gained for anybody, its a lose-lose for everybody involved.
The intended targets can also recover far more easily than the majority of the people hit so what’s the point of it?

It doesn’t matter if your snarky replies sound slick or anything, I don’t have the power to ban you but you yourself have the power to make yourself look stupid. That power is infinitely stronger than a ban. It doesn’t matter if I am the only one clowning on your ass. Cause, at the end of the day, everyone wants to clown on your ass, but nobody here wants to get in trouble with staff

Considering the fact in 5-6 years, you will have the same voter rights as me, AFTER BEING THIS RETARDED, I might reconsider my values

Bro while i’m 100% agreeing with the fact the wipe is garbage i’m still gonna need you to get out of the kitchen because you need to stop cooking.

You’re starting to sound like a massive tool saying crap like that despite your original point being 100% correct

Honestly nah, because clowning on a man is a lot stronger than just banning them.

I agree that this move did more damage to themselves than to the targets.
The positive here is that exploiters have lost a lot of stuff. But I don’t know the situation on the part of the exploiters, so I can’t be sure of my words, but I have an assumption that most of the dupers and exploiters got their things in the early days, now after fixing the most global ones, it could be decided to clean up .

It was not the community that benefited, but moderation and the game itself, firstly, the economy got rid of a bunch of things that were obtained dishonestly, and secondly, moderation will spend less time on ban dupers.

Here you are absolutely right. I think that if at the time of making this decision they thought about it, then most likely they are counting on the fact that the dupe was fixed, and the most dangerous exploits were fixed (I say right away, I don’t know if the dupe was fixed).

I just want to convey that the action has already been taken nd they did it for a reason. So there is no point in continuing to shake the earth over this.
As a last resort, start a petition if there is still a way to get those things back.
Nvm, its already made.

Already? :skull:

Im surprised he came back, heard he was kind of an asshole a long time ago

@desired_bag

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.