Discussion and Feedback of Trello Ideas

remember, that’s just the max severity, so it’ll probably start small and get worse from there
i guess it encourages people to do things other than beat the crap out of each other, like fishing or shipping goods

The only negative I can see that has literally no reason to exist in the new trello stuff is injuries.

However I’m extremely iffy on the alchemist job being the only way to obtain ‘great potions’.

it encourages doing other stuff i guess

my guy im about to get some stonks

Agreed. It would be better if alchemist had better effects or longer lasting effects.

That’s probably literally what a great potion is.

no it encourages sitting around and going afk just like you get arrested in WoM because moving is pain and pain means you don’t regen.

fishing n shipping goods

i hope that potions heal a percentage of health rather than a set number, and alchemy just allows you to get overpowered crap lmao

On another note, can we all take a moment to remember the magical sickness that was planned from severe head trauma in AA that would actually cause you to straight up explode with your first magic.

To be more specific: This.
“Mecalepsyia: An incredibly rare and dangerous virus that effects the mind. You catch it very rarely by trauma after a very heavy shot to yourself (1/35). If caught it, disrupts your ability to use magic entirely, on use of magic the magic circle breaks and it takes 1/2 of your health and makes you see in black and white as the magic energy is expelled takes a chunk of your soul with you. The magic you use then proceeds to consume you from the limb you tried to cast (for fire, you’d slowly turn to ash, for water you’d turn to ice, light you’d just turn to a star looking burst entirely, for lightning you’d emit a strong bolt of lightning upwards and fade, for earth you’d turn to stone, etc.”

lmao

jesus that’s a frick ton of info

Yes.

Bringing the people here coz I can

why are you quoting me being upset over a leader going offline

It goes from the main post to here ez

oh oke

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.