Do i end it all

yeah, kick that chef into the sea

every npc named cantu should be subjected to eternal torture and coded out of the game

3 Likes

why

top ten reasons i fired my cook deckhand

unpatched since last year btw

Wait, so they use up your supplies to cook?

no she caught a legendary fish and a golden one back to back and auto used them

this is why people don’t get chef deckhands

why do people use chef deckhand like its not hard to mass produce some foods to last you a lifetime

I see, thanks for clarifying!

Why do you have a chef deckhand :sob:

just cook your own food you lazy ass
its better and you get fish scales and bones
also free deckhand space

still under the cope i don’t have to farm a new deckhand from scratch and that vetex will somehow make it good (he forgot it even existed)

This is vetex that we’re talking about

pls for your own sake and sanity do invest in maxing another deckhand :pray:. The only thing that would prolly be annoying to do is to lvl up their loyalty again. The other stuff like lvling them up and upgrading them should be pretty easy with how op brigs are and todays economy

:frcryin: :frcryin: :frcryin:

I think it’d be easier to hold a protest against this mechanic which will eventually be impossible to enjoy (600 levels worth of deckhand grind) and have vetex change/remove it.

the only reason i had her is cause i went in blind though ngl. had i opened discord for a millisecond i could’ve dodged this bullet

Thats if vetex listens, which i doubt he will. Why? Well chef deckhands have been mid-horrible for their entire existence and still havent been buffed. Many other more important mechanics like npcs somehow being able to block while casting etc still havent been fixed yet this is what you wanna waste your time protesting against? Atp for your own sanity you should just give up and switch deckhand professions. Honestly it isnt even hard to lvl them up atm anymore so why not just do that :person_shrugging:

edit: after reading your comment again i think i mightve misunderstood something. Did you mean to say that deckhand leveling specifically should be reworked/changed?