Do I switch to Thermo Warlock or nah? I can't decideeee

You know what, why am I worrying about ancient magic? If I want scorch magic so desperately I can switch again in TWO YEARS.

yeah that’s plenty of time

Just one more roadblock.
Unlike every other build, warlock doesn’t have ANYTHING planned for the future.

Conjurer? Arcanium Weapons. Mage? Ancient Magic. Berserker? Upgraded Lost Styles. Warlord? Strength Weapons. Oracle & co? Spirit Weapons.

What does warlock get?

Refer to the immortal suggestion

wahut?

DAAAMN this guy had the same idea, huh? Lemme read this.

Not gonna lie, if warlocks got that as their perk, they’d have the most mid one. Besides of course vitality hybrids having to share.

it looks the coolest wdym and has actually unique combos that reward warlocks for utilizing both magic and fs. its a bit rough around the edges yeah but the idea isn’t too bad

Would you rather they get something as basic as freaking artisan weapons or something?

I mean, visually it’s a nice idea, provided that I can turn it off since it doesn’t go so well with my fit. But for one, we’re not getting that, we actually have nothing planned for warlocks. So that’s still an issue.
It’s also just… actually not sure what irks me about it, but I don’t like the vibe.

Ok then ping vetex about it /j

Artisan weapons sound like they’d be fire if I used warrior.

They literally have no description but being slightly fancier warrior exclusive weapons.

I suppose it’s place as a unique weapon type that builds on what you already have works with magic tattoos, but we’re still not getting them and all.

If only there was some way to suggest to vetex that they be added :confused:

What are you getting at? I don’t read your sarcasm here.

THEY ARE IN THE SUGGESTIONS TOPIC. THE POINT IS WE ARE SUGGESTING TO VETEX THAT THEY BE ADDED.

(Also stocksounds still on their opposing changes everyone else on the forums would like arc I see)

I think magic tattoos is an alright idea, it just has a bit of a “This is a suggestion and not a feature that Vetex would come up with” feel. Kind of like Drakos Arch, but that turned out well, so I’m mixed.

Yeah that’s the point of suggestions, features vetex either didnt or wouldn’t think of that are still good for the game