Do ppl RP in this game?

Exactly as the title states, are there roleplaying communities in this game? If so, are there discord servers or other communities? Because it would benefit the state of the game imo.

If there is none, would anyone join if I set up a server for ppl with AO oc’s, etc?

1 Like

some individuals do, but as a group? none as far as im aware of

I mean theres always robobitch odyssey, which is an RP set in the AU universe, but it’s not ingame, only on their discord.

Unless you’re willing to put up with that server then there’s really no real options for roleplaying, though you can always start your own group with friends tbh

there was another roleplay server but i think that one ended already sadly, though, you can always start a new one, ig

This thread was my only interaction with a roleplayer in arcane odyssey.

I live in a low income housing environment that goes by the government name of “Section 8.” Me and a group of my allies control certain areas of this section in order to run our illegitimate business. We possess unregistered firearms, stolen vehicles, mind-altering inhibitors and only use cash for financial purchases. If anyone would like to settle unfinished altercations, I will be more than happy to release my address. I would like to warn you; I am a very dangerous person and I regularly disobey the law.

the big one is robobitch odyssey
i’d recommend it if you like the ao universe as a whole, but it definitely breaks from canon a lot (multiple noncanon seas, freeform skills, several other systems, etc.), overall though the core of it is still AO
the people here are pretty welcoming as long as you’re friendly with everyone else in the server, although i should warn you that alot of the info is pretty disorganized just because of discord shenanigans
if you cooperate with dms or other people trying to help you though i gotta say its fun as hell
inv if you’re interested:

Well, there are some, as many people have pointed out already.

I wouldn’t mind joining…

Same

I would love to join