Do u know any good devs interested in recreating wom

Ok and? U don’t gotta no life wom remake, u can just no life ao and play wom remake for storyline, pvp and the fun (like me)

bitch im not gonna play a shitty wom remake if i cant keep my stuff that ive grinded for hours to get

Who said it will be shitty? If anything it will be an improved wom, improving all the bad parts

bro just look at ar :face_vomiting:

world of magic should get copy and pasted onto another game but without updates

it’ll probably die eventually but who cares

1 Like

Cursed Arts.

very big, very detailed, very painful

Couldn’t agree any more, however, I would like to leave some comments:

• I love to read the Trello, and they had a section for cultures. While I do agree that the current towns are bland and generic, the future ones (Like the snow folk) are more intresting. Shame that these towns don’t feel that connected to their culture though.

• The Magic Council’s absolute grasp on the world feels…odd to say the least. Realistically, I could imagine them having a poorer foothold for most of the world, with them only appear if help was needed. Local law enforcement/militaries should appear more.

What if we made a discord for this thing? Just in case this gets off the ground from a concept.

I saidthat because I assumed you wouldn’t want to go back to it judging from previous events.

Ive been discussing it with him in dms, it might happen

Poggers

@anon38832104 and i have been working on a “first sea” for magius which contains large regions with wilderness islands sprinkled in to have a kind of “best of both worlds” situation
would love to hear your guys thoughts and if you have any ideas i’d love to hear that as well
once we get this somewhat finalized i’m going to start building the map
(dusk island is a joke placeholder name for the starter island as we have no ideas for it atm)

Say one thing bad about the drawing and I’ll kill you, nobody hurts my beloved :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

NGL I thought the islands would be way bigger, but still love this

how big were you thinking? most things are kept to scale in terms of their current WoM size

Like region large

define “region”

Like the current regions, such as the bronze savanna

things such as the summerhold-charon-volcano region are big
mount seawatch is still being there and has the beach alongside a new swamp area
vikings area is pretty big
bronze was turned into an archipelago because i think it makes the area more interesting to explore, the islands are still big but its just a group of islands rather than one giant wilderness blob of land
my idea for magius as a bunch of seas was that there would be big landmasses which contained stuff such as major towns - with wilderness islands and minor towns sprinkled in

1 Like