Do you guys still remenber , the first time you opened World of Magic?

i made some kind of shaggy wood user in the first open test, was immediately disappointed by the lack of logs and made a water file 2 min later

i still have my original file from open test 1 that i mainly use (or used) and i will probably continue playing with it in AO

i joined on release day, spent 20 minutes making a character, then shot a mercenary when i made my blast attack. i was getting owned so i yelled at it to stop like an Aaron would and proceeded to ragequit after dying. didn’t pick up the game for another 3 months because of the lag but i came back with a better computer

I also joined in Open Test 4!

yeah i do

the entire town fcking collapsed

good times

It was open test 1, I joined the game and picked fire magic.
I joined into a wasteland.
Everything was destroyed and I had no idea what I was looking at.

I left, confused, but optimistic about the game.

Test one
I picked magma and cosplayed as trigno at ironport

1 Like

Open Test 1
I think I had a clue that it was the same dev that made AA. Chose lighting magic and just explored Ironport and entered through all the buildings and stuff

Fellow magma enjoyer. It was actually the first magic I picked on WoM. I didn’t settle on wind until like open test 2.

1 Like

yup. saw the loading screen, did the tutorial, and it softlocked on me so i wasn’t able to progress

got frustrated about it being stuck on my hud so i quit

i joined during open test 1 and got called a hacker by a couple of kids who didn’t know you could break the environment with magic

1 Like

did they just hit literally nothing ever or something?

i saw my friend playing it during open test 4 and thought it looked cool and tried it out

I picked glacial ice as my first ever magic

I was a gen 6

was mostly watching it being developed after joining the server when AS came out, joined it and chose light as my first magic. I don’t really remember much from open test one other than running on that large stretch of grass that was just there

i remember joining my friend playing this game cause i was bored and i ended up getting hooked cause i finally found a good roblox game and started grinding 24/7.

Before I didn’t know that Vetex was making a sequel to AA so when I clicked world of magic in the discover page and as soon as I saw it was made by Vetexgames I immediately call my friends whom I played AA with and started playing the game, it was an epic feeling.

completely forgot i was in vetcord until one day he pinged everyone for open test 2

hopped in, picked moonlight cuz it looked cool and wandered around confused about what to do
at the time the only way you could level up was killing the mc so i went and died and immediately hopped off wom

ass hurt after the first time

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.