Do you think atlanteans' sea monster parts would taste good

lets be real i think the culinary potential is there. some mfs are def gonna try to eat them

• yeah theyd taste good for sure :100: like seafood but better
  • yeah if you cook/flavor them well. otherwise theyd probably taste like shit
  • no. theyd taste like shit either way
  • no what the fuck
0 voters

Here’s the question I’m wondering, if I ate the flesh of an Atlantean would it taste like human or fish?

honestly id assume it’d taste more fish unless that part is well, only mildly mutated if that makes sense

If cursed mushrooms have taught me anything, cooking atlantean probably makes it WORSE.

i mean there are several cooking methods that isnt added in ao and some may make atlanteans taste good. i still have hope.

Screw the guild overhaul, where’s our cooking overhaul vetex!

technically cannibalism! my favourite!

this is like saying “since a pug is a deformed dog is eating it ok”

I mean the chinese would probably eat a pug either way

and a pug isn’t a result of what is essentially magic radiation

ok this is straight up racist :sob:

dude what the fuck

just after lunar new year too

out of pocket, but is bro wr-

I mean… they ARE fish people, I wouldn’t be surprised if I can eat the Squid-Head Magma Flying Phoenix Iron Leg Creature. I’m actually curious if they can turn out as some sort of Golden Fish creature. Dark Sea can manifest Silver or Golden pots and cauldrons, and Golden Fish do exist… Golden Atlanteans???

Oh man oh man I really want a Glided Unholy Atlantean Platter right now… the recovery buff must be insane…

Looks non-human enough to me

forums calm down I’m asian too

thats like if im german and i say “i can be racist to polish people cause im european too”

no not really

why isn’t this the same logic as like a black guy being able to say the N word

y’all are overreacting

(also I think I had chinese grandparents on one of my parent’s sides so I’m still valid)

I tasted Octopus rings on vacation once because I was pressured by my parents and it tasted pretty awkward. Wouldn’t really want to eat that again.

The magic pollution will probably do some weird things to your body too and it will also make the food really sour (idk just my opinion on how magic pollution would taste)

While it sure makes a unique dish I’d rather stick to normal food

Delicacy for Sailor Style users… (They’re used to gobbling magic pollution.)

Nothin’ like a plate of grilled Atlantean with a glass of seawater to lift your spirits on a dreary day