Do you think atlanteans' sea monster parts would taste good

hey.

arlyborg cook some atlantean for us, the forums :yum:

“naturally” ig they might taste okay but the constant radioactive rain of dark sea probably fucked it up severely

This situation is similar to placing a steak near a radioactive container and expecting it to be healthy.

Substitute the steak by magically-mutated humans, who have been in said state for months, if not years.

• First, the ethical consequences of eating an Atlantean (would you eat a catboy? A furry? A lizard-man? A human-octopus-shark-blobfish amalgamation).
  • Second, their flesh would be beyond edible, have you seen the pores on some of their faces? Who knows what lies beyond the surface? If the player can get water poisoning just by touching the dark sea’s rain, imagine eating a creature who has been soaked by said rain for an eternity.

“It’d taste well, just trust me” is like expecting for a zombie to “If I cook its meat, it’d be healthy”!
“But Atlanteans are not dead! (yeah, go try eat a Mi-go or another love-craftian horror creature and see what happens)”
“But Atlanteans eat weaker Atlanteans! (because they’re already mutated, and it’s a dog-eat-dog world where only the strongest survive)”.

There may be a chance for a level 14 Lost Sailor to be edible, in the same way humans are, but don’t expected a Mutated+ tier one’s consumption to have no side effects.

To be fair, the op doesn’t ask whether it’s healthy to eat, but if it tastes good, so it having side effects from being consumed doesn’t really matter in this context.

the human brain is hardwired against eating human flesh and atlantean parts are still human flesh so no it would not taste good

“the human body is hardwired against eating other humans, doing so will cause a severe amount of psychological stress”
“QUIT HAVING FUN!!”
like its right there
i have like 400 seasonings and a perfect cooking skill
its FREE, i only had to get several dozen scratches to get it

Depends, do they taste good and is it legal?

Simply don’t tell someone that it’s atlantean flesh and then see if they think the food is good, or simply get past the feeble limits of your brain and just consume the food

idk I headcannon they taste very chemical like idk

Man cursed mushroom are fineeee🥴

just dig in, atlantean’s meat are pre-seasoned with saltwater and we all know nothing can go wrong with salt-cured meat

Rime, we need to cook.

Nah if I ate that my bathroom would be brought to insanity. Tobi_shit

Bro has image for everything

1 Like

tobi you should compose the games ost so it can have a fire soundtrack like deepwoken
you already cooked with all the atlantean themes

1 Like

tobi i hate you

there isn’t a reason i just hate you

:heart_hands: I have no enemies

Bro really had to self reference…