Do you think its a fair trade? , I think not. ( will not accept anyways

I do

I perssonally don’t like that some random that played 1 hour of wom during the event is richer than 99% of 5th gens

it’s funny how seasonals are so valuable to the point that almost nothing can be traded for them, since nothing is as valuable as them.

hell, I’d go so far as to say they’re WORTHLESS because noone would ever trade anything for them anyway, meaning that they have zero value practically because whatchu gonna accept for em?

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: no tho?

ya and this is coming from someone who doesn’t trade at all. Seasonals are commonly traded

I don’t think you know what seasonals are worth in galleon terms, they range from 28k - 60k excluding headless. They’re plenty affordable

But if they do have a unobtainable, they are
It’s simply because they were at the right place at the right time as well as being rather lucky

You don’t have to like it, but the objective rarity of the items is more reliable than someone opinion

1 Like

Idk man im a 5th gen and own 4 halloween seasonals, you just gotta work the markets

I cant do anything about it but I’m aloud to not like it

^

this here demonstrates the average child trying to understand economics

Here is a basic reason why seasonals have value for silly people that think they should have no value

Scarcity. Thank you for listening to my ted talk have a nice day.

(if you did not compute that, means that demand > supply of seasonals, there can never be any more of those seasonals so supply can only go down)

(if you did not compute that, just think of them as NFTs)

(if you did not compute that, seek help)

A few of people think that there is no value in these items because they see them in game sense instead of from a economic standpoint. The value of seasonals is what most players agree that their price is due to scarcity, not what practicallity they have. By your logic, a axe would be worth more than a ton of gold because “the axe is useful, gold just shiny useless rock”.

Before you try to suggest that economics does not apply to lego game i will just say that ECONOMICS EXISTS WHENEVER THERE IS ANY FORM OF TRADING IN A GAME i would like for you to give me one example of a game with trading that does not involve basic economics.

1 Like

Seasonals have value because people think they have value, like diamonds, in a solo game, seasonals would be worthless, since they are useless, it’s because people think that they are valuable that there is a demand, making them actually valuable

1 Like

This man! This man gets it!

So what you’re telling me here is that if I find the right person I could trade a random item I couldn’t care less about for 3 brigs?

Knew gathering and holding onto these things was worthwhile.

precisely, halloweds price varies 50k - 60k

seasonals, especially halloweds are worth so much mainly because of their scarcity and also because of that, their value will never lower unlike sunkens which although rare, are still obtainable

halloweds aren’t any rarer, their reason for higher value is non existent except for the fact that new gens are idiots

1 Like

Jesus fucking christ, I already got the message, calm the fuck down

To be fair, the vast majority of halloween seasonals are carried by just a few players on just a few files, the people who played the halloween event are vastly outnumbered by the people that didn’t.

1 Like

Agree ,Its very cool to have all sasonals , but honestly , its just cosmetic , but of course i will not give to no one

also true but hallowed has no reason to carry significant value over any other seasonal

why doesn’t it?
no way you’re about to tell me the eggs that everybody got during the easter event are at the same value as the event items that only a handful of players still playing the game have.

that just ain’t the case.