Do you think its a fair trade? , I think not. ( will not accept anyways

wtf this is literally just the diamond industry now

its like nobody knows just how common seasonals actually are

someone sweep this under the rug so i can still be filthy rich

Its common if everyone have it , Its like you say I have 1 trillion dollar , not is common find someone with that value of money.

wtf do not accept this

If you didnā€™t understand I meant

Saying that itā€™s common for 1 person to have a thousand seasonals is like saying that itā€™s common to find a trillionaire in the middle of the corner of so-and-soā€™s bakery

vetex has said before that he isnā€™t a fan of rerunning events and he wont do it in his game

I donā€™t really understand whats happening here but I donā€™t think some clover you can get from ingredient bags at any point in time (even though itā€™s sorta rare) is worth 2 unobtainable hats.

1 Like

And for those that miss said events at least this alternative exists.

Yea the person offering the flower is sort of scamming themselves but also not at the same time.

that isnā€™t talking about the seasonal events, just themed vanity events (which could be taken as seasonal but i doubt thatā€™ll be the case)

going off his last sentence i think we can assume halloween july and easter wont get reruns

Maybe not explicitly direct, but the wording and as you pointed out can be taken as the Seasonals we have currently and future ones.

Would make sense for them to be potentially available at times and would look like a bit of a missed opportunity if ppl are already just as willing to buy the new vanity themes. Whether it is or not, and ā€œItā€™ll affect the economyā€ sentiment that could develop doesnā€™t affect me too greatly sooo.

Thats for them to deal w/ by that point and iā€™ll just stick to my Bartering ways of trading.

Iā€™m guessing the items will be a sub thing to a specific holiday, like a turkey leg item or somethin you can get november - december etc etc, i donā€™t think itā€™ll be the main seasonal thingies

or as like an addon idk

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.