Does anyone else thinks this game supports running?

Its so stupid after i spend 10 min hunting someone just for them to be a warrior with agility that starts sprinting and dashing with a gun and i cant do shit about it.
And there’s no down side, they just run and heal/eat then come back and jump me with there friends.

Anyone have the same issues?

their*

and if it takes 10 minutes to hunt someone after you find them, just go to someone else, it’s not that big of an issue

i remember fighting someone and they js ran till they were out of combat and logged with no reprecutions

well that may or may not have been me

but do you not think that’s annoying?

yeah but just find someone else to hunt? I really don’t think it’s that big of a problem

thing I find ANNOYING is when people try hunting you even after you DON’T FIGHT BACK like I’m just tryna live in peace go find someone to actually pvp with

1 Like

i hunt players with bounty only so they have to expect to get hunted if they have bounty. On the other hand i feel the opposite when it comes to asassinations, or atleast when they dont fight back like you said. My code is that if you have a bounty expect to be hunted

me who has ~95k bounty but do not want to be hunted at all:

1 Like

The balance team proposed a solution where basically repeatedly dashing away from someone gives you the “exhausted” status effect which basically makes your agility not apply when dashing away

I don’t believe agility supporting running is intentional but this change probably isn’t gonna go through until next update or a balance patch right afterwards

Does it only apply to back dashes? When people run they do t just back dash.

if people are running just find another person what’s the big problem

are you berserker or something don’t have ranged moves

The main problem is that everyone does it, and I go server to server trying to find criminals and when I do they start sprinting away when I look at them the wrong way. And yeah my warlock

1 Like

I can’t simply go onto someone else because that someone else is going to do the same thing

go to nimbus sea (sameria)

problem solved

Different sea same players

1 Like

Just hunt NPCs. Or use slowness potions.

true!
which is why i’m looking forward to the agility rework

why do you have bounty then

Cargo

I think people have every right to run
Imagine you just maxed out your first save, and you are just doing charts, trying to get a decent build and some psychopath destroys hours of work just because he wants you to “expect to be hunted”
Me personally I think they have every right to run if they don’t want to fight, this ain’t deepwoken.

4 Likes