Does anyone else thinks this game supports running?

Deepwoken is built around forced PvP mfs when I get my felinor 100 agility jetstriker build:

you dont need 90k for cargo, it should even take a while to pass 10k if ur doing criminal cargo alone (which isn’t doesn’t even give more profit than doing it normally)

well thats the only real reason a person would have to go bounty if they avoid pvp

I believe it got burned

Idk what build your using but certain builds are better in different situations. For example claiming peoples islands with AOE builds is a good move, if ur running alot of attacks spd u should be chasing people with grab attacks/crash.

And yeah for hunting u need to atleast use like 160 agility and have agility pots on you.

from killing npcs idk

Nope running is fine, you should be able to choose whether to engage

1 Like

i mean clear ur bounty by joining the navy or paying to clear it then

no I like navy going after me

thats on u gng

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Just as much as I find it annoying when I get attacked of nowhere.
Ask for consent or don’t get any, yknow.

Unreasonable Nitpick 2: Electric Boogaloo

The difference between someone who has a positive reputation and someone who has a negative one is that the latter went out of their way to become a villain, something capable of being achieved when doing no harm to other players. Sure, it allows them to more easily do so, but they might not be one for such a sake.

If everyone avoids an unintentional fight, you might want to start thinking that they don’t want them and that you are the problem.

yeah but it’s also pretty clearly supposed to be the ‘i want to kill people’ route. you can accept both bounties and contracts and there’s no shield on members of your own reputation, so i think making bounty centered more toward pvp and fame more toward pve is not a bad move

Yeah, but that’s only known through experiencing it first-hand.

There’s casuals out there that have an evil character for the sake of having an evil character, they won’t know about these features left unexplained, with me formerly being a prime example of that.

I had a file with a bounty for the sake of my character’s concept and got repeatedly attacked because of it.
Was it pleasant? No, it made me want to quit the game.
Was it my fault? No, it was because the game didn’t explain it and the community didn’t care.
Should I be blamed for it? According to you, yes.

1 Like

the only problem there is that the game doesn’t explain it that well, other than the basic common sense of ‘i am a wanted criminal’

common sense is rare nowadays

nothing is really ever fair in unorganized pvp, best to accept it now

im not gonna sugarcoat it
agility v elixir + slow v gel

exactly why i think renown being a purely pvp feature is genuinely one of the worst things in this game
i want to be a pirate with a bounty but i cant do that without getting ganked by some guy with 800 player kills who wanted my 20k bounty

not even mentioning the fact so many other things get you renown that dont involve pvp (if im trying to do the things that DONT involve pvp why the hell do you think i want those things to make it increasingly more likely i get forced into pvp)
constantly paying to remove renown is not a solution (1. it sucks 2. its genuinely just not a solution the problems still exist and will keep reappearing)

yea weve just postponed it until full release due to time constraints