Does anyone else thinks this game supports running?

I have high renown, but only because of npc and treasure hunting (I don’t like pvp). I don’t think Vetex intended for bounty or renown to be a pvp focused thing. I get hunted alot aswell. Pvp is just an option for all players. So if you want to run you can.

(Blame the players, not the game).

i’m fine with running as long as you decide it from the start, meaning don’t run when you’re low (make the decision now)

remember anyone can use agility v and slow v gel, be it runner or hunter

imo there are four sides to it

being hunted/randomly ganked is always annoying and stupid

at the same time, you have to expect to get hunted if you have a large amount of renown

at the same same time, people get randomly attacked for no reason despite having low/no renown

at the same same same time, you also have to expect that players with something to lose will try everything to run

He did

Of course vetex has to think that it actually functions as a pvp leaderboard (whatever that means in the first place)
:fr:

I mean it’s his game so if he says it’s intended to be a pvp leaderboard then that’s what it’s intended to be. Sadly it doesn’t properly work as a pvp leaderboard but thats a separate issue that’ll probably have to be addressed far into the future (since it’d purely be a pvp thing and take longer than a week of dev time if it’s to be made properly competitive and fun)

I’m not debating that, what I’ve stated is that it doesn’t function as one, something that you agree with here:

the thing is i dont go after low bounty players (under 100k) i go after uber stinkies with one grugillion bounty. But the thing is if i look at them the wrong way they sprint away at mach 10 with there stupid fucking agility builds. I would do npcs if it was worthwhile why would i fight someone whos level 260 for 4k fame?

2 Likes

Their bounty is high bc of a bug

Maybe they don’t want to fight bc they have their agility build on rn, and have no power and defense :man_shrugging:

Why would you care about fame in the first place? It’s bugged and getting wiped this update, plus it serves zero purpose

whats the bug?

like ik it s patched but how is it so fucked?

Idk how it’s done exactly, I think it’s an exploit
Ik what it looks like, they kill a Ravenna ensign and get literal quintillions of fame/bounty
The issue with it is that if the player with that much fame gets hunted, the obscene near infinite fame spreads, and now all of a sudden the leaderboard is full of bugged fame numbers, even though there was maybe one instance of it ever being exploited

yeah seems about right

still, i only hunt players becasue its not worth hunting npcs

But then the question is why do you need fame
Like I understand infamy, but fame???

personal goal, i like gravy ranks. and i think the drip is cool. but there rlly nothing that i like after im max

its a test of my abilities so i can improve on my gameplay

bcord poll

Neat, do they have any ideas of how they would work?