Does Aura still not affect weapons for conjurers?

Was considering resetting my stats because I invested 152 into weapons this update and I don’t think it really does anything for my build. Javelin and Aura looked enticing, but from my research on some older topics the latter doesn’t even work with conjurer weapons. That would be pretty underwhelming (and would probably just lead to me waiting for level cap increase).

no it doesn’t
it’s only for the damage type which used the aura

1 Like

1 Like

are you saying that the power aura affects it?

what do people mean by aura again I forgor :skull:

Aura only affects the magic IIRC. so power aura only makes that magic stronger and for destruction only that magic is more destructive. the only exception is defense aura because it affects defense rather than a magical stat

tbh aura and focus should work at 50% efficiency on weapons

maybe if it has imbue since it then makes some sense, if it doesn’t have imbue I don’t see why it would since it powers up the style/magic

That is fair point, why dont we all take a poll

Aura/Focus Rework?
  • Auras and Focus should work at 50% the efficiency on weapons
  • They stay the same
0 voters

I’d be down for that :eyes:

this only makes sense if the magic/fs is imbued with that weapon because you are using the magic/fs using that aura/focus on the weapon

You could use defense aura tho right?

yeah, fair enough

ye that but its not really buffing the weapons in any way either way is it

It still helps conjurer so there isn’t really any reason to buff weapons

Especially if its 50% buff as suggested above :point_up_2: , no one would have any reason to use weapon buffs

The only reason I say they should stay the same is cause this would make warrior basically worthless

(Also I just conceptually dislike aura as a move)

mode spell

oh

why should weapons only be half as efficient with mode?

give warrior better move swapping, give them the fourth weapon slot, and some other things, we should be good.

Also it doesent have to be 50%, it could vary between power and speed aura (so like 30% effectively for power and 20% for speed)