Does the Shatter Curse even exist?

Does the shatter curse even exist? I can’t find the shatter curse existing on any official sites.

1 Like

Does shatter magic exist? Yes?
Then the shatter curse exists somewhere

But just because shatter magic exists doesn’t mean that shatter curse exists. Plus, did it even exist in OF, AA, or AO?

As far as I know, if a magic exists, a curse version of it also exist, meanwhile if a curse exists it doesn’t necessarily mean that a magic version of that curse exists

For example, the lazarus curse

It’s pretty much what @Firer said

I was saying the reverse but okay.

I did see this but I’m not quite sure if this is Vetex confirming it exists.

Shatter curse definitely exists because every magic has a curse. Whether it is actually around or not is another question. It may have been destroyed or sent into space.

Right, well regardless of your ability to read or understand. Just know that it works in this way:
Shatter magic exists → Shatter curse likely exists
Lazarus Curse exists → Lazarus Magic or an equivalent does not exist

Fair enough. Makes sense.

But even so, did Vetex confirm that to be the case? Because I was thinking about there being Phoenix Magic but no Phoenix Curse?

its comfirmed that for every magics that exist, theres a curse of it

it was never directly comfirmed that phoenix and shatter specificl do however

Hmmmm. I wonder why…. Did Durza absorb it or something. Heck it’d be funny if the Phoenix curse was one of Prometheus’s Grand Fire Curses.

it was not

It probably exists but since it’s not relevant to the Seven Seas or War Seas it’s not mentioned perhaps?

There are other Sea Clusters and we don’t have any idea of what they’re up to and what curses are over there.

Phoenix Curse might be off somewhere in the world that isn’t easily reachable. Or has a user that just isn’t in the War Seas or Seven Seas.

Yeah. Was a little out there but was a cool idea.

it was not

im joking

Even so, hasn’t there been some contact between the Sea Clusters if I recall correctly the Old Sea and either the War Seas or Seven Seas, I forget which.

considering how 95-ish% of the planet is dark sea, im not suprise if a good portion of curses are just laying around in there lol

Tech said Duzra had 1/4 of all curses and probably half or so of them got blasted into the dark sea when he died ( since 7th sea is like right next to dark sea iirc )