Does the Shatter Curse even exist?

And Durza and Cursebeard were battling.

prior to Averill’s journey through the world, the sea clusters werent even aware of each others

True.

Cue random Atlantean getting ahold of a curse

Imagine lol. They’d be so damn powerful. Yikes.

Very little of it, they’re at most aware that the others exist and don’t have a means to engage with another.

There is a large amount of Dark Sea between them and given Thorne by the Webcomic or not. And our experience with the Dark Sea, it’s not an easy venture. .

Also isn't the Old Sea destroyed or something which was where OF took place? I heard about it around the forums but never understood where it originated from.

could they even possess a curse i wonder?

maybe their soul is too tainted / they are no longer sentient enough / no longer can be considered a human and thus cant take a curse

it would be interesting ( and fcking horryfying ) to see an atlanthean curse user tho

yeah old sea is gone i think, thats where Duzra and Theos came from and uh, Duzra did a funny

the old lore mentioned some vikings still live there, not sure if that got changed

Yes it was destroyed hence why the people moved from the old sea to the war seas / seven seas

Iirc I believe that some of the islands from the old seas were blasted into the seven seas but I’m not quite sure if that was canon.

If it’s the case that it’s canon, does that mean that sea curses could too? I mean it wouldn’t be outlandish.

Oh so that’s where the idea of it being gone came from. lol

Some curious ideas. Hmmmm

Like imagine though. It’d be interesting.

yes i actually have it

Wait. You’re joking?

If a magic exists, there is a sea curse of it

There may be some exceptions like aether lightning, which is a manmade magic but who knows if the previous backstory for it is even canon anymore so shrug

yea

Are you referring to this?

No it was stated before that Vetex’s character in AA created aether magic by merging Aether, and Lightning magic, which would result in a manmade magic, but nobody really knows if that is still canon :person_shrugging:

Oh!!! Right, right. I forgot that existed.

Depends on the current rules for curses, since while they’re heavily altered in appearance and mindset they’re still capable of using various spells and techniques and manning ships.

In the event that one did manage to get a curse, I’d assume the Atlantean would just go around the dark sea looking for ships to sink like Kraken.