Does the Shatter Curse even exist?

actually maybe the atlanthean will just use too much power and sink their ship along with themself lmao

Can I ask why this rather specific question was asked anyway?

Except if the curse somehow fell in seawater, then it has been destroyed

Curses get destroyed by seawater?
Pretty sure it’s only been mentioned that powerful cursed users (primarily elemental and supercurse users) are the ones that get destroyed by seawater.

Sea water is dangerous for curse (users), it can severely damage or kill you instantly. If think that long exposure to sea water could destroy the curse, especially if it falls straight into it.
But there’s the case of the Death Curse. Morden’s journal seems to tell that the curse was hovering over the water

All magics have curse variant but not all curses have magic variants

Well. It has to do with a game I’m making. Other than that I can’t give you another more information. But regardless, it’s an interesting question so… it doesn’t really matter if it’s for the game I’m making. Kind of doesn’t really matter for the game at this point but anyways. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

My question is whether Dark Sea sea water would boost their power since it’s full of magic pollution.

Who hast summoned the shattered one
From what I understand are only two known shatter users in the AU, one was a commander of one of the One shot Pirate divisions. The second was whoever Vetex’s AO character is in the AU using it in the form of Cataclysm (Although this isn’t technically shatter) .

The Shatter curse does exist based on all rules of curses we know, however I believe it is not accounted for within the AU. Personally I’d like to think its one of these three options, as it just lying somewhere unaccounted for is unlikely with how much the Kingdoms want their hands on magic cubes.
A - It was absorbed by Durza, and is now owned by the Peacekeeper.
B - It is locked away in a Curse Vault within the War Seas.
C - It is in space. We are going to make a space rocket in the story to retrieve it (And the Promethean Flame curse). Then we are going to turn the curses into a nuke and fly it into the Order’s leader. Ez dub.

1 Like

Option C sounds so dope. Vetex better make that into a reality or I’m never playing his games again. :rofl:

Anyways seriously, thanks man. Although I wonder if Vetex seriously would have lore explaining how his character got cataclysm from shatter.

1 Like

Also what’s up with the one shot pirates being so damn powerful. I get cursebeard was powerful and all but damn it’s like Vetex summoned the best curse users and put them on a basketball national team just to fight other curse users. As strange as that comparison is lol.

insert that one image of AA characters playing basketball

I wish I had it lol

Curse users attract other curse users, also, who wouldn’t want to be on the side of the guy who killed Prometheus without any curses.

The best curse user magnetically attracting curse users thus having rizz :rofl:

Not me. I’d want to kill him ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Yes my name’s crazy

vetex said curses cannot be destroyed by the sea. curses are repelled by magic energy and thats why curse users explode.

only grand fire curses fly into space

Shh don’t tell them