Does the Shatter Curse even exist?

they didnt even have mind, they literally could not have humans’ agumented magic aka the very thing needed to achieve mutation

Vetex’s character died in the age of 40+ (I don’t remember exact number), because of creating Aether Lightning. Theos died in the fucking age of 970+, he is cannot live that long after creating a magic.

Otherwise your theory breaks whole concept of human-made magics. Let’s just stop arguing and search for the damn paragraph about Vetex’s character.

never thought i would die the same hill with you, but thank you

So you’re comparing an uncannon character fusing two magics and then dying young to someone who created (uncounsciously) a Mutation?

Vetex’s character isn’t cannon in the lore :skull: the same way Tech’s isn’t, otherwise the Inferno curse would be taken

okay so lets say phoenix is a man-made magic, wouldnt that mean literally every other mutations would be man-made as well?

You are comparing uncanon concept of creating magics with a canon mutations…

again, I’ve been insisting on the fact that by “creating” I don’t mean he did it purposefully, I said that multiple times if you could READ

Give me a source of “concept” where human creates magic not purposefully. If you think that mutations can be considered under that, then give me fucking sentence where it is written, that mutations can be exclusive.

okay fine lets say i agree to your point of “Theos created Phoenix Magic”

why would it be unique and exclusive to him then?

I said before that other probably could achieve it, but he made it first, and it didn’t exist before, that’s why it doesn’t have a Curse

give me a source of humans creating a magic purposefully, excluding the vetex character you mentionned, that again, is NOT canon

okay but the problem is Vetex himself stated that “for every magics ( which include mutations ) that exist, theres a curse of it”, not the other way around

dont get me wrong, i still think that it should be the other way around since the amount of possible mutations is theoretically infinite while the number of curses is finite, but the man himself has said it

That’s true yeah, but again, I still think maybe he forgot about Phoenix because EVERY magic having a curse makes no fucking sense

That doesn’t prove your words.

Things can exist for a long time before they are actually discovered. The phoenix curse may have just not been found or not have been that important which is why we don’t hear about it. Also do we actually know if Theos was the first person to have the magic, or whether he was just the most famous.

Pretty damn sure it’s confirmed he’s the first, and if Phoenix was discovered by gods before, to the point where Prom made a curse of it, it would be way more known than it is currently

I mean, the Phoenix curse could very well be in a random spot in the dark sea not found by anybody so it can definitely exist

What is the point of the last sentence. It’d be hard for it to be discovered anywhere before the creation of Curses considering Mutations themselves were only discovered well after Curses were made.

What if the Pheonix Magic was actually in reality the Phoenix Curse. :thinking: