Does the Shatter Curse even exist?

That’s not Canon tho?

Well the webtoon is overwatched by Vetex and Tech so maybe it’s part-canon
+I don’t remember saying it was canon

Thats what ive been saying, Phoenix is unique to Theos

it isnt, just because we havent seen any other plasma user means Verdies is the only plasma user

its rare, very even, but not exclusive to Theos

Plasma was mentionned plenty of other times, it even became a Base Magic in the War Seas, while for Phoenix, no one else has had it (the Player might be able but that’s gameplay) Phoenix is clearly unique to Theos and even if someone else gets it, he’s the first, so it’s man-made (in some way) CQFD

??? wtf is that logic of yours

it literally means that other can indeed obtain Phoenix, maybe very rare but it is no way exclusive to Theos

a man made magic is something intentionally created by someone ( Vetex OC forcing Aether and Lightning into one, creating Aether Lightning for ex ), Phoenix happens naturally, its a mutation, how is it man-made??

and Phoenix was created by Theo’s will to save his wife, it’s unique to him and man made

you-

I-

ah fck it, you do you

Mutual feelings

Nowhere does it say that Phoenix magic was ever unique to only Theos, just because we only ever see him use it. Also pretty sure the concept of man made magics isn’t canon.

Theos discovered Phoenix, he’s the only one to have it. That doesn’t mean it’s specifically only obtainable to him it just means he’s more based than every other (mid) character who hasn’t unlocked it yet

YES THANK YOU

now please somehow convince @AnUnoriginalUsername of this

it’s exactly what I fucking said, Phoenix was discovered/made by a human, it’s man made, on top of that it was discovered AFTER the Curses were created (the Elemental ones at least)

so were literally every other mutations ???

discovered? debatable but sure i can agree to that

made? no :sob: ???

but these mutations were seemingly used by gods before the creation of the Curses, while Phoenix was not

“made” in the sens it’s his will of saving his wife that mutated fire into phoenix, he made phoenix, not consciously tho

Gods didnt even use magic the same way humans currently do dude

they basically had limited reality bending aka soft magic, while we currently use hard magic which have very limited in what it can do ( only control one element/power unless you somehow found a loophole )

if you’re talking about Primitive Magic then you’re wrong, Gods used elemental magic too, as seen by Prometheus wielding Promethean Flame

my brother in Christ Vetex literally said that Poiseidon and the other gods dont use magic the same way humans do, they have whats called “Will”

Poiseidon can create storm, move tides, control sea animals, etc. because thats what he doess

Prometheus had promethean flame because he can do so, that his thing ( plus foresight and some other stuffs i dont know cause i dont read mytho much )

That doesn’t mean they couldn’t wield Mutations?