Does your OC die

I WILL MAKE TYBEIRA GREAT AGAIN!

(Complete sentence)

Simon Fallenfire embarks his last expedition to the dark sea after the story. Presumably dead, now an atlantean, or has found the island he was looking for.

Rumor spread that he will come back, but that is a stretch. Right?

no they are split across time making them nearly immortal (they die and just find a new place in time they wanna go to). side effect is everyone thinks they have seen you before which they have when they got split across time

Averill dies of accidentally drinking sea water.

This goober:

(My main OC)

1 Like

started writing a reply to this like 5 hours ago and then i exploded so here you go

“yet”…?
So they do die eventually? q.q

What they do

undecided but the twins shouldn’t be dead any time soon.

They all do.

None of them have a curse; they die of old age.

Gonna do kamikadze attack in Aesir HQ frist

Explosion surge be like

1 Like

I mean I never really thought about it but I imagine Leo grows to be a badass old man unless the storyline actually kills him off lmao

:explosion_magic: :explosion_magic: :explosion_magic:

Icarus would probably die from old age
Casper either dies at old age or dies from falling off from a giant height into the water
Irene dies in a fight probably
Markus dies in a fight probably (or from old age)
Atlantiades and his 2 siblings can only die in a fight due to being canon curse users
Signe probably dies against the grand navy
Artzai probably dies against the assassin syndicate
Astrid dies while fighting probably
(none of these ocs are supposed to replace the mc/player for me)

Typ cannot truly “die”, but he’ll probably revert back into the grand pool of being before being re-awakened some couple thousands or millions of years later

UNIT also can’t “die” but might do something special compared to typ’s strange life cycle

the others, I’m not sure, though everyone dies eventually.

All of them, eventually, though the godlike beings might bend the definitions of “die”, since they dont really relate to our mortal plane. Nothing can last forever

May would rot away with time, just like Theos, at 1000-ish years old, would die in a battle since she thinks she is going to Valhalla

Ari would get the same fate as May, but she would try to get a peaceful death, probably out-living every living being that once stepped on the planet till time caught up with her near-immortal magic body

and Atlas-chan is technically not MY OC but i see her just living forever as she is too strong to be killed and immune to time

yes, my oc is bikini argos, he will die eventually