Does your OC die

Every story and every character just have an end someday, so I’m wondering if you guys planned out how your character would die.

For now I haven’t much ideas.
Mikhail would prob die as an old man, I haven’t decided on Phrixus and Lucius yet.

All my OC"s die at the very end for my storyline after their deeds are done

Some died during wars
Some died of old age
Or commited you know, after living for so long and wanting to move on

Basically all 58 of my antangoists, Progs, Anti’s, all dead at the end just to show the end and a new true era for my story after all has been resolved and then new ones arise

(OC’s 1 - 58 last over 5,600 years until they all die)

The only one who has a chance of dying during the storyline is Kamila.

Everyone else (Mei, Vincent, Caroline, Lawrence, Dragomir) live til they’re old

All my OC’s live up to a very old age before they die like over 500+ to even breaking 1000+ because magic energy extends your life span a lot.

Death via boxing matching against freedrock in Elysium

she would probably die somewhat like 7 yrs after the storyline ends because she fought a level 100k alantean :pensive: (joke)

Simply don’t die :yawning_face:

My main character will live forever, a storyteller of every other characters fate while being unable to close the book on their own tale.

My main OC, Jonathan Moses dies a few years after their story ends, a powerful Meteor Mage with holy divine power. He was raided by hundreds after hundreds of cultists of Gazmel (his antagonist, an ancient evil he failed to defeat in his story) in his house and later was decapitated by them for an offering.

In short powerful mage gets ganged by weapon cultists. Any other OC I have either lives a long life or die a meaningful death.

Arcane wise, my OCs live till old age. Together with someone they love and journeyed with. I’d love to give my characters a happy ending after they’ve suffered through everything I’ve put them through. They deserve that much at least…

But screw Eium in particular, they get to relive and remember all their terrible moments, trapped within a library of their memories.

Neither Corrina Nor Vega will die yet.

1 Like

Also, eium?

what’s an oc

oh ho ho, that info remains classified

mine randomly suffered from a heart attack during his trip across the darksea

My character dies at Munera Garden after being defeated by Chromalux’s descendant, her last words are: IRON ### ####

:coin:
its not looking good for tobin, not gonna lie

oh yeah i can confirm this is accurate and mr ‘‘god’’ did not want to give him a second chance

Most of my OCs are mortal, a few are already dead at the start (both literally and metaphorically), and some were never biologically alive to begin with :man_shrugging:

Pretty sure I already put this in my worldbuilding topic but my main OC got a pretty interesting death message.
Akos Frost Was proliferated through spacetime via Dulzura Winter’s God Weapon

Fs in the chat guys.

Here’s the fate of all major characters in the Rift universe btw.