Doge King and his HR Alt Farming Doge Nation (fifth time!)

Doge King and Oliver (prev doge hr before i banned him) alt farmed the ingame guild of doge nation from 1,300 (19th on LB) to 0 as well as kicked out everyone in it

They’ve alt farmed a total of 5 times combined now, and clearly they haven’t changed for shit lol

Their discords: Doge King#3425 Olympus#7885

Both left a different server as soon as I called them out for it :skull_and_crossbones:

1. Took them about 10 hours :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
11 Likes

raw dedication :skull:
he’s super petty oml

2 Likes

what a surprise, a guild did something bad

4 Likes

doge king took the L

I could never have that kind of dedication wtf

Not to sound rude but does he have a life?

well aab glad you stay pure, W aab :pensive: :pensive:

1 Like

it’s getting so hard for me to defend the guild community :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

you dont need to defend it
its funny to watch people complain about guilds

5 Likes

The guild update was a mistake

Correction: The community is a mistake

why yall so surprised
prob every guild does that ngl haha

By stating this, you’re making the wild assumption that myself, the guild master of Omega, the most amazing guild out there, has most likely alt farmed before. insert analysis of my initial point to make you rethink your actions

fuck you omega winning

Reminds me of the fact I had to leave and rejoin my own guild several times just because my contribution was so low my friends were asking if I was using my guild for other guilds to infamy farm :fr:

eh nah #GuildlessForever

Im gonna be real I would love to be guildless, but the amount of pvp opportunities guilds present is too good to pass up on.

Also seeing pointless drama come from the dumbest shit is amuisng

4 Likes

You can be guildless but join guild discords that still play wom to find pvp

whats this

Yea but if im in the ingame guild I have more reason to rk every person in a guild I see

Zip your mouth shut.
clanless child that has never experienced being in a clan.
This picture is you. Seething in your mancave growling at our sheer superiority. I feel bad for you. Clanless filth.
Don’t ever speak on guilds again. Your type isn’t wanted. And guildless players are just cowards who hate any type of halt on their entertainment.

5 Likes