effort 2.428571428571428 7 quality 3.285714285714286 7 reasonability 4.0 7

Shut up… Ok?

based

1 Like

It’s not very hard work

Reasonability is 5 tho.

getting a single infamy point isnt hard work but getting 100-1000 is hard work

no

but it also gives new people hope in creating their own guild to think they can have a chance so it’s more free infamy

Stop replying, stfu and go away. Noone gives a shit about ur weak opinions

Don’t care infamy is inflated cause of alt farming anyways so anyone who actually does put in the work gets screwed over

Most people do put the work in.

Good. 6 months of work ain’t gonna go to waste because little Timmy’s mad he keeps getting killed

1 Like

resetting it would just inflate it even more and if alt farming is such a big issue why isnt it being punished? black bulls and doge still exist

I heard there was already a list of alt farming that would get banned in AO tho or was that just a rumor but the other way infamy was inflated was because of resetting and rejoining before it was bannable ( I don’t mind weather infamy resets or not but if it does ig if the list was real it’d be wasted anyways)

The people who put the work in shouldn’t have to pay the price for alt farmers abusing the game. Aren’t vetex games staff supposed to find alt farmers and ban em? So why should the hard workers pay for the moderation team being bad at their job???

Already not gonna happen anyways lol

I imagine infamy is being changed with AO which is why it should be reset, punishing people for an easy to abuse mechanic is pretty stupid and the feature should be initially made to prevent people abusing it. Infamy was a mistake

7 Likes

Lemme guess? You want infamy to be reset so that noble can be “winning”. But ur punishing other people by doing this. So what if some people alt farmed?? Are u gonna ruin the game along with wasting the countless hours spent for other people?!

1 Like

with such logic pretty much all data should be reset since so much is changing and also didnt vetex specify that no player data would be wiped?

1 Like