Dragons Confirmed

@crimsonpants
is this the same dragon? :fr:

I hope I can claim this island

Pretty sure the last know earth curse user was Durza so it was either impaled by Durza or someone more ancient

Where is that from

Maybe… Maybe this is what happened to it in the good timeline.

Considering AO is just greek mythology but im promtetheus was based was never impossible

Game of the year everyone

thats what i tought a normal ass dragon would be way to random

Even if it isn’t a dragon it could easily be called one

they look dead to me

also when I first saw this I thought it was a dinosaur, makes much more sense because how th does any animal get into rock like that

2 possible answers

1. They died there and over the course of time rocks and dirt pule on top of their remains

2. the person who made the island thought it looked cool and you shouldn’t think too much about it

that cant be a dragon, dragons are naturally magic and mythical beasts, and while yes, greek mythos also has dragons, we have to remember magic is exclusive to humans, and “magical creatures” are only those exposed to magical radiation

at max, that is a radiated fish that grew horns for some strange reason

exactly why I said it could more be a dinosaur

no shot ur telling me that the fish with horns thats 2x bigger than a blue whale is carnivorous

most probable answer, they were thinking of something different from other islands

A dragon could do the same so that doesn’t really provide any evidence that it was a dinosaur, and it doesn’t even look like any dinosaur either, and we’ve pretty much been given every obvious sign that this is a dragon.

idk how long ago dragons were there tho

but were are it’s wings then? It has every other kind of bone there

When update releases we better be able to see it’s legs to check

what about sirens

mutated humans, just like atlanteans