Dragons Confirmed

i don’t think so

Dude most things that are dead for a long time don’t have all their bones around and fossilized either, especially since based on how the dragon bones are positioned they’d have fallen in the water and probably destroyed by the ocean overtime.

mf really said “nuh uh” and refused to elaborate

they aren’t human bro

pretty sure it even says that in the game, but if it doesn’t sirens are mythical creatures not human 100%

Considering Sirens are actual mythological creatures and we know those exist in the AU, I doubt thats the case. Plus that brings up a lot of other questions about where they got those clothes that they all seem to wear or the weapons they use if they’re all just random mutated humans.

i just think they’re actual sirens from actual greek mythology

also even if prometheus only gave people magic, the dragon could just be inherently magical, like white eyes or poison jaws. they can’t use magic, but they are magical

they’re mutated from ds bro

still an example of a magical creature that doesn’t actually use magic

ye but you gotta say dragons are mutated dinosaurs then, and ds was only after durza attack, no dinosaurs there

the only thing capable of creating such mythical creatures would be Chaos, and as far as we know, only the gods where created by both Chaos and the other force whatever it is

Sirens can just be intelligent, they know how to use bows, magic and hoard treasure, would make sense they know how to make clothes and just paint bows they steal off from their prey

creation

no, dragons can just be magical creatures by default

there’s also phoenixes, implied by the existence of phoenix magic and the confirmation of greek mythos, another inherently magical creature that should be really in the lore according to these two points

1 Like

The only way dragons could be natural is if Chaos and Creation had made them, and if they had, we would have lore on them already

just because its a World of Magic, doesn’t mean magics are all based on things that exist
think about devil fruits from One Pace, they are created by the wish of someone, its very likely magics can be created artificially if you REALLY want to
(neutron and whatever the other artificial magic is are good examples)

Its literally stated that mythical creatures were spotted in the age before magic meaning they couldn’t have been irradiated by the dark sea, so obviously they created other things or the Gods, who have some of the power of creation and chaos btw, created them on their own.

This a misunderstanding of what I’m asking. Why do these Sirens who live all on different islands all have these same clothes and weapons, why did they all make them in the same fashion if they did make them.

NO I will not

ok but phoenix magic is named phoenix magic, it’s named after phoenixes, a magical self-resurrecting bird in greek mythology, and given the fact that the au has confirmed greek mythology to be canon within it, phoenixes should be a real magical creature that really exists

also just because it doesn’t have lore yet doesn’t mean it can’t exist

It has noodle whisker bones? That’s interesting or maybe it’s just perspective, considering how short they are (look at where whiskers would be on an eastern dragon).

this image is enough, good job Follest.

You are no fun, dragon is the cooler option and fish mutation is lame