Dragons Confirmed

nobody asked

the age before magic is just before humans were able to cast magic by creating fire out of nothing, magic itself still existed, just in different places and forms, like the greek gods

all you know is lame cool science nerd I think cool dragon epic

Dragons? nah… magic pollution

looks more like a sea serpant imo but thats just me

I think its probably that tbh but at least that too is a mythological creature (cool)

sea serpent bigger than blue whale?

who are you? the sea serpant size police?

no.

If this is a confirmation of dragons being real in AO, then it may also make a lot more mythical creatures be plausible to be real too.

I’m saying this because prior to this island’s construction, we already had dragon sails. Of course, there being sails of something doesn’t necessarily mean they’re real, but we do have both Olobus, White Eyes, Siren and even Flying Siren sails, all very real creatures in AO.

So following this trend, can we also expect to see things like Centaurs, Phoenixes (more likely since there’s phoenix magic?), Cthulu maybe?, Wyverns, Sea Dragons, Medusa, Griffins and Cerberus? Considering quite a few of these creatures come from Greek Myths, and the Greek Gods are literally real in AO, I think its very possible we get some kind of man vs monster battles later down the line maybe? Just seeing them would be cool too tho.

So with the Easter update it’s been confirmed that is in fact a dragon

1 Like

SeaShellwing would be happy.

counterpoint: AO lore is somewhat inconsistent

1 Like

my brother in the arcane, the discussion ended weeks ago

ur mom

at least i have a mom, you orphan

factually incorrect, a shadow user is incapable of having any kind of parental figure and/or comprehension as to what a shower is.

source: ligmainternationalacademyofsciences.org

GOLDEN FLEECE

Well seeing as magic began to exist in 100 ad (so WELL after the ancient greeks and the events of the era of heroes) im inclined to believe this is something related to magic radiation, since as vetex writes in the lore document, no fantasy element in the arcane lore cannot be explaining by the existence of magic