DRAWING EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL I BECOME BETTER THAN EVERYONE (Thread)

Art Practice Day 7

I drew a picture of my old Guilty Gear Main, I say old because she sadly isn’t in Strive so I had to pick up Bridget instead. This Picture took like 7 hours.

I also practice shapes and strokes on the side

(#dizzyforStrive)

3 Likes

Art Practice Day 8

I did another contour drawing to compare to the last one but not as much since the Dizzy drawing took me out. I might draw Harley (Fairy Fencer F) next since I enjoy drawing hot anime women (I’m a degenerate). Or if I want to draw men I’ll draw Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)

2 Likes

working on anatomy practice as we speak. Had to find medical pictures and other stuff as references. Proportions truly are difficult.

Actually I’ll just practice basic proportions instead of people right off the bat.

Art Practice Day 9

Drew these to practice when I draw people better

3 Likes

What I do is plop the body reference picture next to the outlines on a lower layer. Then, you can use a lasso tool to drag the outlines over the reference to compare more easily. Don’t keep it there—you need to learn to draw without tracing—but just move it over and compare to see what you did right and what needs adjustment.

Or at least, that’s how I do it.

Usually I just have the image on my phone or in another tab and draw it on my drawing tablet but I might try your idea one day. Although I do have to do it without tracing as you said.

Art Practice Day 10

I drew a really hopeful piece of contemporary art.

I will also draw human beings on practice days that are multiples of 7 (Like the dizzy drawing).

2 Likes

burn the tree’s what?

What is happening

I honestly don’t know. When I drew this I was smoking a blunt of marijuana and was high as hell (and was coughing a lot) so I guess it doesn’t have a meaning.

Noooooo!!!

Smoking is bad for you!!!

i pray for your lungs🙏

Art Practice Day 11

No idea what I wanted to draw so I just drew this

2 Likes

you can tell us you smoked again, we understand

I think she was beyond high when making this. Not high, not higher, but to the zenith.

Don’t worry about my health I only smoke a few times a month or when I’m stressed.

Art Practice day 12

I don’t post this late but stuff happened that I explain in the image below so yeah

3 Likes

What if you draw balloons tower defense characters?

Maybe. Drawing primates will probably help me draw humans so definitely one day.