DRAWING EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL I BECOME BETTER THAN EVERYONE (Thread)

Art Practice Day 13

I need to get good at humans so I practiced with some models as references

Lady in blue dress

1 Like

I don’t draw anymore but I think using draw a box can help if you want to practice shapes.

Art Practice Day 14

I got up early this morning to post this, I decided to lock in. I got those wooden puppet things and drew their bodies for future reference. I even made male and female ones too.

Some thing online said that I had to draw the female bodies like the number 8.

3 Likes

I also might use this way of drawing bodies to draw a picture of Adrian Andrews (Ace Attorney) from the hit game Ace Attorney Justice for All. I’m slowly crawling my way up the tower of “drawing skill”.

One Piece women be like:
IMG_2951
(Idk who this is, I’d probably have to watch like 342 episodes to know)

Drawing pad keeps screwing up so no idea if I can get anything in but I’ll try. Might draw on physical paper again from before.

Art Practice Day 15

I drew this detailed male body, since it’s this detailed I have no idea if I can post a female version without getting sniped off the forums so this will have to do

Even though the anatomy is messed up I wasn’t aware I was this good at drawing with pencils then I originally thought. Didn’t feel like drawing hands though.

Now he looks like a Baki character

3 Likes

My drawing pad is working again and I’m making Kagura Bachi (kinda) fan art as we speak. It’s kinda hard doing the pose with the sword.

1 Like

Art Practice Day 16

I drew that one girl from Ace Attorney doing the Kagura Bachi sword pose.

I used this portrait as a reference. It’s funny but also kinda creepy at the same time.

3 Likes

Art Practice Day 17

I took a bit of a step back so I don’t burn myself out drawing people for 5 days straight, so I drew some eyeballs to experiment with.

I also fell asleep working on this one.

2 Likes

I should probably practice hands and coloring since those parts look like kinda bad.

Art Practice Day 18

I drew hands and they look…

I probably did better drawing hands while not looking at the screen. Practice time I guess.

2 Likes

I have realized that I rushed too fast into advanced anatomy like hands and stuff so I’m gonna go back to the fundamentals and try to learn perspective since that might seem cool to know.

Art Practice Day 19

I tried to draw perspective and it came out looking really cursed.

Not only is it the perspective messed up, but one of them is literally a freak of nature. This will need some days of refining along with proportions too.

2 Likes

for drawing hands, it might be helpful to draw the finger bones first before you actually draw the fingers, if they are a very prominent part of the drawing. (for me, at least) it’s a lot easier to get the proportions and spacing right using that method.

Yeah I kinda got that part down regarding the hands but I feel like the perspective is gonna help me draw weird hand poses in the future effectively too.

It is 4th of July for us Americans so I’ll draw some quick 3D shapes and line practice since I have stuff to do today.

Art Practice Day 20

My idea to practice perspective before practicing 3D shapes backfired incredibly hard as you can see from day 19 so imma practice these instead and go at a slower pace. Also line work still looks like I drew it with my feet so I need to improve my handwriting and keep practicing lines.

This would be so much easier if I had a ruler or protractor or something to help me draw straight lines. We used to have those but my little sister had a crashout and broke them like 2ish years ago when I was helping her do Geometry math (AND SHE FAILED THE DAMN CLASS ANYWAYS AND YOU ALREADY KNOW WE HAD TO PAY THAT SHIT OUT OF POCKET TOO SINCE IT BELONGED TO THAT CHEAP PRIVATE SCHOOL SHE GOES TO)

3 Likes

just wondering but what program are you using

Krita