DubiousLittleTyp0 was suspended?

@DubiousLittleTyp0 was suspended for breaking Rule 6? Was this because of that weird ‘I will do unspeakable things’ post?

i believe this makes twice

What did bro do? :skull:

make a single joke that a mod got super pissed about

1 Like

posted a weird post about wanting to do unspeakable things to the queen of sameria if she was the Nimbus Sea’s final boss and then do unspeakable things to her corpse (with the :smiling_imp: emoji). Beans, a game moderator, got upset about it and here we are.

1 Like

yeah

When?

here i got a screenshot from epic forum quotables

the message was posted about 2 days ago and got deleted… today, i think?

1 Like

@Randomness it’s timeline time

i called him out for it and argued with him because he instigated me for laughs , i totally got “super pissed”, and no i wasn’t involved with his suspension

5 Likes

because, shockers, insinuating necrophilia isn’t funny and out of pocket, even though it wasn’t his intention, he did the worst wording possible for his “joke”

5 Likes

i don’t understand why yall even think i care enough about some random forum user i argued with to get him banned when i visit the forum once every 2 months, and before you ask “who did it then” idk, like i said i really don’t use the forum so i got no clue why he got suspended and who did it

4 Likes

unrelated, but you do know you can post in a single comment and not multiple right?
You can edit it up to like 10 minutes after the fact and it won’t show it’s edited to other people.

yeah i know but i’m not trying to look mental posting a thesis about the whole thing and for people to reply with “too long didn’t read”

2 Likes

and yes i’m slightly annoyed right now because i’m trying to kill darkeater midir in dark souls 3 and getting my ass beat cause i’m an int build and he’s magic resistant and for me to be pinged with a link to this post, seeing that this thing isn’t over with

3 Likes

ok how is anybody defending that.
that “”“humor”“” looks like something straight from Ezia.

sure it wasnt very cool to say, but was it really nsfw
we have horny posts all the time on forum
i’m not sure how that was what broke the camels back but whatever

1 Like

im not defending it, but there are posts like it literally everywhere on the forums.

gotta disagree with you there.
there’s alot of people (especially in art posts) that say shit occasionally, but it doesn’t go into necrophilia or death by topic-I’m-not-even-sure-is-allowed-here.

that’s Ezia territory and a line nobody should cross.