Dupes or no?

im non negotiable perma banned from vetcord :skull_and_crossbones:

Guess ill try on my alt that i tried to appeal before on, thanks

What did you do?

It’s def a deserved ban that’s all you need to know… :blush:

its impossible to get multiple headless heads on one file. now you could make the argument that they had multiple files with the same name, but thats very unlikely and anyway thats not even a last name from wom

what?
are u that guy who traded me for my headless? because i got that from someone else so i have no clue if its duped. sorry to hear about the ban though ):
oh and i traded the swords a long time ago and ive traded for so much now i dont know how the trade can be undone

@Nuclearman7 peep this post :skull:

Im so confused, wth is this sentence supposed to mean??? 1 headless is worth at the bare minimum worth 250k galleons. Furthermore wdym “even if theyre duped”, if theyre duped that decreases their value not increases :sob:

crazy to see so many headlesses being sold by an npc :sob:
someone def went on a duping spree

Damn. Wish I could have gotten one of these.

got headwraps in a tailor before that doesnt have shit on this though

They are saying that selling a headless is not worth it. Even if it is duped its not worth it. Either u misread that, or it was edited.

wouldn’t the duper be better off just trading it for some sunkens

are you still in that server

bro made the post 15hrs ago

just making sure

@lookingforabargain is looking for a bargain to get some headlesses

even if i somehow was not asleep, the server would reset due to the 12H restart

Thats prolly it ye. That sentence was just a little confusing since it could be seen from either a seller or a buyer’s perspective and bc this post is from a buyer’s perspective i assumed he meant that

100%, maybe the duper felt bad or he was offered a smaller punishment for getting rid of them :man_shrugging:

Oh, ok. Figures a pro trader like you would think on both sides.

1 Like